𝐎𝐍𝐄

CHAPTER ONE | PILOT

CHAPTER ONE | PILOT

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"KIDS BREAKFAST!" CLAIRE DUNPHY SHOUTED AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS. Amelia groaned and looked at her older sister who was typing away on her phone. "Kids!" she called again. Amelia sighed and went down with her sister, who was still on her phone, following behind her.

The girls entered the kitchen where their dad, Phil Dunphy was playing a video game. "What is up with the yelling?" Amelia asked. "Yeah, we were way up there just text us," Haley said finally lifting her head from her phone but immediately looking back.

"That's not going to happen," Claire said putting a pancake and some bacon in Haley's dish. "And wow, you're not wearing that outfit," she says looking at her oldest daughter's outfit that consisted of a really short skirt. "Why? What's wrong with," Haley asked taking her plate. "Honey, do you have anything to say to your daughter about her skirt?" Claire asked her husband

Phil looks up from his cellphone, "Sorry. Oh yeah, it looks really cute, sweetheart" he compliments. "Thanks," Haley smiled. "No, it's way too short. People know you're a girl; you don't need to prove it to them," Claire said. "Well, I think it looks great on her," Amelia said taking a seat at the table. 

Amelia loved disaggreeing with her mother even if it meant siding with Haley for a second. "No one asked for your opinion, pink hair," the blonde woman said to her daughter. Claire did not approve of the fact that her second youngest daughter had gotten pink streaks. 

Amelia rolled her eyes at the statement. "It looks cool. You cant deny it."

Just then Alex Dunphy the second youngest of the Dunphy's enters the room. "Luke got his head is stuck in the banister again," she says. "I got it. Where's the baby oil?" Phil asks. "It's on our bedside tab-" Claire cuts herself off and mutters "I don't know. Find it." She walks into the refrigerator door making Amelia giggle, "Come on!" she exclaims, frustrated.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Buddy, why do you keep getting stuck like this?" Phil asks applying baby oil to the staircase. "I thought I could get out this time," the boy told his father. Amelia walks out from the kitchen after she hears this line she comments, "I'm just going to say it: he needs to be checked by a specialist." "For the first and last time ever; I agree with you," Alex says descending down the stairs.

Phil frees Luke from the banister. "There. Be free, Excalibur." 

"I'm having a friend over today," Haley says walking up the stairs. "Who?" her mother asked. "Uh, you don't know him," the brunette says. "Him. Him?" Claire asked shocked. "Oooh, a boy. You're gonna kiss-," Luke begins to tease her. "Shut up!" Haley exclaims. With this, all the kids start arguing.