𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER SEVEN | AIRPORT 2010

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" THE ENTIRE DUNPHY FAMILY ALONG WITH MANNY EXCLAIMED. Gloria had the very bright idea to surprise Jay for his birthday by taking him to Hawaii along with the rest of the family. And Amelia was glad that Gloria had this very bright idea.

Jay was visibly surprised, shocked, if you will. "What? What the heck?" He said as all the kids gave him a hug. "Surprise dad," Claire said. "The whole family's coming with us," Gloria revealed. 

"They are?" Jay asked rhetorically in an extremely high volume. "Yes. And Mitch and Cameron and lily, too," Gloria told him. "Yeah, and Phil he's just checking the bags."

"Wow that's...uh," Jay struggled to find good words but failed miserably. "Wow." "Well it was Gloria's idea she bought all our tickets and everything," Claire informed her father. "Everyone's?" Jay asked looking toward his wife.

"Its you birthday. I didn't spare any expense," Gloria said, slapping Jay's arm playfully. "Oh gee." Jay stood up from the airport seat. "Thank you honey."

He put an arm around her shoulder bringing her closer. "Are they all going to be up with us in first class?" "Ay no, silly goat. You think I'm made of money?" Gloria shrugged him off.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Amelia sat beside Haley and Alex getting bored out of her mind at the airport. 

"Hey check out that cute guy," Haley said turning both Alex and Amelia's attention to where the oldest of the three was looking at.

"He's out of you league," Alex commented looking at the guy sitting a few feet away from the girls. "Yeah, and he actually looks..." Amelia pretended to think for a moment before completing her sentence. "...good."

"I know," Haley said either too mesmerised by the guy or as usual ignoring what her sisters had said.

Amelia rolled her eyes and walked toward the rest of her family once she saw that Cam along with Lily was there. She loved her uncle and she loved drama and where there is Cam, drama usually followed, or rather he created it but it was basically the same thing. And right now, she needed drama so she would fall asleep.

"Oh, he drove Mitchell to get his wallet," Amelia heard Cam say as she joined the adults. "What?" Claire said slightly taken aback. "He said he's going to make it back in time but I think it's gonna be close." And so Amelia was proven right. Her mother had a phobia of flying and Phil promised to be by her side.

"So he left me here."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───