valentines day party

February 14th, 2012Wallstone Elementary, Haerin1:15 pm

February 14th, 2012
Wallstone Elementary, Haerin
1:15 pm

"okay class, i don't want anyone out of their seat unless it's to pass out candy. even so, take turns passing them out." mrs. dae instructed sternly, standing in the middle of the desks that had been lined up to form a U shape.

this was one time yeona wished she had brought something for the class valentine's day party. how was she to talk to her friends? or chenle?

she was in the middle left side of the u shape and he was on the bottom corner of the right. and oh of course she had to be sat right next to baek jaesung of all people.

"you think they'll give the dip powder stuff?" the boy spoke nonchalantly as he leaned back in his spot. "maybe? they usually do." yeona shrugged, messing around with the arrangement of food on her small plate.

it hadn't been much, a bag of chips a cupcake a slice of pizza and a small juice pouch was what the people who said they would bring the important food brought.

the kids that had brought valentines went around the class handing them out while a movie played on the tv one of the people from the office had wheeled in.

"hey, they actually did have them." jaesung smirked as he pulled his packet out. "told you." yeona smirked as well, pulling her own out.

"ew nerds." her face scrunched up, two boxes of the said candy sitting on her desk. "i don't like them either." jaesung shook his head, placing his with hers.

yeonas face lit up after a second, the girl grabbing the four small boxes and looking at mrs. dae who was looking at her computer.

"i know who does like them though. i'll be right back." she said, looking in the direction of a certain brown haired boy. the minute he made eye conact with him, she held the boxes up, mouthing 'want them?' to him with a smile.

chenle looked confused at first but nodded when he realized what she was holding. the girl then discreetly moved out of her seat, watching mrs. dae who hadn't looked up from her computer screen.

she was sure the teacher wouldn't mind much but sneaking around to chenles desk with the thought that she would have yeona a bit of excitement.

"here, me and jaesung don't like them." she smiled, sitting on the floor behind another chair to somewhat hide herself just in case. "thank you." chenle whispered before she turned to crouch her way back.

"yeona wait." she could've sworn she heard her heart jump out of her chest and into her stomach, the sound of her name sounding nothing but angelic coming from him. he hadn't called her by her name much but when he did all she could do was feel utmost special.

"here." he said once she turned around, offering her a plastic bag of the hot chips he had been eating. she couldn't help but swoon. it was a small gesture, but it went a long way. the girl accepted them with an eye smile and a thumbs up before making her way back to her seat.

"ooh chips. can i have some?" jaesung immediately asked at the sight of the bag the girl had. "bitch, get your own." yeona hissed, slapping the boys hand away.

"but i gave you my nerds!"
"shouldn't have done that then."

this is also a true story except i ended up sharing with said jaesung boy because i'm allergic to hot chips and couldn't eat them by myself kinda embarrassing

we also ended up snorting fun dip after that, nose go brr <33