1

uproar: a public expression of protest or outrage.

april 2nd, 2110

the dim, apocalyptic - like  streets were filled with provoked working class persons fighting for justice, frowns etched upon their faces.

this wasn't new or unheard of. since 2078, london had fallen at the mercy of simon cowell. he was a wealthy, arrogant capitalist who spared no thoughts for those below him. like louis, you'd question how they got here? it was like they'd reversed in time...gone back to the 17th century or something. it happened too easily. once one acquires a certain degree of wealth, one can do anything, rule anywhere, dictate people, dictate lives and so that's what he did all those years ago. it all happened, sadly, at the time when they were at the brink of achieving equality - they will not ever be able to go back to that. what happened with equality you ask? some things went back to how they once were except from some of the basic human rights. they are allowed to talk with anyone of their class, anyone of any religion, race, sexual orientation, identity or culture but not the higher class. if you dared to utter a single syllable word to them you'd face punishments - and no, not the ones you were taught in history class. you would be isolated from everyone and suffer the consequences (you and your family would have to face the consequences). london was decaying too as they got no funding (85% of london was made up of those not in the higher class) and they can't do anything about it anymore. jobs don't pay enough and across your inner wrist was an inked label of your class so if you tried to find a high paying job you'd fail almost automatically as the person interviewing you would be of the higher class and always made sure to check your label.

louis was trying to find a way around that as he wrote this. he's louis tomlinson and he plans on changing this prejudiced society.

◟̽◞̽