하나:THE INCEPTION

___________ONE___________

___________
ONE
___________

June 12, 2010
9: 21 pm

She wanted to break free of the little thin frame she possessed that labeled her a child. A mere child. She's no kid and she hates being called a kid.

At least, She's smarter than most of the stupid wacky adults who go sniffing around others business, For instance, the police officer sitting in front of her right now, trying to pry into her life.

The dark grey-haired man dressed in a black shirt, black pants and an army green aviator jacket, probably in his early 40's, had a potbelly

The dark grey-haired man dressed in a black shirt, black pants and an army green aviator jacket, probably in his early 40's, had a potbelly. A really big pot belly.

Ye-Seul didn't have anything against people with big tummies, but she found herself holding back the urge to point her index finger at him and break into a fit of laughter. But her stiff face managed to keep that awfully familiar blank face intact.

She thanked her otherwise mature brain for thinking something childish in a while, sparking a small hope that the little girl buried somewhere deep inside her would come outside someday.

"What's your name kiddo?" The man asked, leaning a bit to the side, so he could see her face clearly from above all the paperwork stacked up high on his desk. Lazy fellow.

" I'm not a kiddo." she snapped.

He raised an eyebrow but decided to play along.

"Okay... So what's your name?" he asked again.

"Why do you wanna know?" she asked him nonchalantly looking straight into his eyes.

The detective looked a bit surprised at the ten-year-old girl. He had heard about Moody teenagers, but this girl here surely speaks better than those troublesome delinquents, who frequent the police department almost every other day.

"Uhmm..." The detective cleared his throat, "to be friends?"

Ye-seul scoffed.

"What am I? Four?" She glared at him.