네 : LUST FOR BLOOD

Samchun : uncle
Imo : Aunt ( mother's sister )

Samchun : uncleImo : Aunt ( mother's sister )

__________
FOUR
__________

October 2 , 2021
9 : 30 AM

The flow of time and existence is something science always found hard to decipher. The code of life and time. Matter and substance. If by chance  they did crack the code and somehow built a Time machine and gave Yoongi a  chance to remake his decision , he'll definitely , without any doubt , take it even if it means he has to lose everything he has now. Including his dream career he worked so hard for. That's how desperate he is to find his sister.

Yoongi gripped the sheet music harder , regretting his stupid decision for the gazillionth time.

He had just finished composing a piece of Melody . A beautiful linear succession of musical tones with some elemental rise and fall in pitch . A tear-jerking song that related to his melancholy mood.

As he played the piece on his piano , the sound of the pretty song reverberated through his studio in the apartment. The music engulfed him into a state of calmness , as the small essence of his sister in the song embraced him warmly.

Just as he was about to finish , someone knocked on his studio door , interrupting the flawless music.

Yoongi got up from his seat , his calm demeanor vanishing into bitter annoyance. Grumping to himself he opened the door revealing an excited Jungkook smiling ear to ear like a joker.

' What is it? ' Yoongi asked rather annoyed.

' The police is here for you! ' He replied jumping up and down.

Did he finally go crazy?

' What? ' Yoongi asked again wondering if he heard it wrong.

' The police. They are asking for you at the doorstep. Jin Hyung is talking to them right now. ' Jungkook said , the grin never leaving his face. 

Guess he did.

' Let me see. ' Yoongi made his way past the maknae and went downstairs. The front door was slightly ajar. Yoongi can hear the loud  windshield laughter coming from the other side as Jin made another dad joke and surprisingly he was not laughing alone.

Yoongi opened the door to find two policemen laughing along with Jin.