일곱 : THE JANUS IN ME

Ye-Seul is fifteen years old

____________
SEVEN
____________

May 6 , 2015
7:20 AM

Ye Seul glanced at her watch as she tapped her foot impatiently on the white tiled floor.

7:20 Am.

That bawling blasphemous
incharitable dog!!

How much more longer does he need to doll up.

Ye Seul took in a deep breath and released it , trying to keep her temper in check.

Five. Calm down . Breath in.

Four. Patience strengthens the soul. Breath out.

Three. Don't let your temper control you. Breath in.

Two. Chill. He'll be here in a second. Breath out.

One. Let's try to understa-

Oh!That's it!

'KO SEUNG JAE!!' Ye-Seul shouted from the front door of the Ko family house waking up the detective who had passed out cold on the living room couch.

'Wh-what? What happened ??' Chang Seok asked looking around frantically trying to spot any possible intruder. The tired man had bags under his eyes from all the stake out he had last night.

Kim Min Kyung , his wife , slapped him on his back making him groan in pain.

' Wake up already!! The breakfast is on the table. Eat it if you want!!' The woman turned around to look at an angry Ye Seul at the door.

' Why are you still here?? You'll be late for school!! '

' I'm still waiting for Seung Jae. That brat is not here yet!! ' Ye-Seul said gritting her teeth.

' I'll teach that boy a lesson. He should know better than to keep his sister waiting! ' Min Kyung placed her hands on her hips and huffed. Her scary glare didn't match the pink Peppa pig apron she's wearing over her shirt.

'KO SEUNG JAE!!' , the mother screamed in her high shrill voice. Ye Seul is sure the whole neighborhood is definitely awake by now.