Agni x reader. Sickfic

A/N I've only read up to the 4 manga and I think Agni dies so if he does this happens before that and an Alternate Universe. Ok

Y/N POV

I was in Prince Soma's office cleaning like Prince Soma had told me to do, I was the new maid and so was slightly unsure if there was things I shouldn't touch especially not being from their culture or religion so I was careful.

I'd finished his office and went to finish what was assigned earlier in the morning. So I was walking through the hallways and turned a corner only to be knocked over by Agni running past me with his hand over his mouth. He didn't say sorry or anything just glanced back showing a pair of painful looking grey eyes looking at me before he looked away again and continuing to run with his hand over his mouth and his other round his stomach? I got up dusting myself off before walking at a brisk pace after him.

I turned the corner only to see him hunched over gagging harshly as if he was going to be~ at that moment he threw up onto the wooden part of the floor so I ran over to his side rubbing his back. He stopped expelling the contents of his stomach after a minute or so and slightly stumbled back into me. "Mr Agni?" He looked around letting me see his face fully he looked washed out, tiered, and his cheeks where bright red and that only confirmed what I thought when I was rubbing his back that he has a fever since I could fell his heat radiating through his clothes. "Y-yes?" "Are you ok?"  He slowly shock his head. "Maybe you should go to your room and rest." He nodded slowly. "C-could you ummm help?" I nodded before helping him to his room, he sat on the bed before going a deep red. "Is something wrong Mr Agni?" "Could you ummm help me get into my night clothes." He looked down as he said it. "You sure?" "Yeah it's hard to get off and I fell really weak right now probably because I fell awfully ill so could you please help?" I nodded before going to his side help him get it off before finding a pair of night clothes for him and helping him into those before laying him down gently. "I'm just going to get a few things ok?" "Ok." I left the room grabbing a chamber pot 2 cloths that I ran under cold water and a glass of water.

I returned to the room to find Agni wrapped in the quilt. "Mr Agni?" I walk over to his side sitting the camber pot and glass of water on his side table. He still hadn't moved or respond in anyway. "Mr Agni?" I said again putting my hand on his shoulder. He still did nothing so I gently shock him, he groaned and pulled away before going off his side and onto his back. "Y-yes?" His voice sounded almost fragile. "Sorry if I'm being a bother but can you please keep these cloths on." He nodded so I gently put it round his neck and the other on his head. After a few minutes I left the room returning to my work which was...... do the dishes from the morning so I went and did that.

I was about half way through when Prince Soma burst in. "HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN AGNI?!" Me the chef and another chef all looked up. "Well?!" I quickly dried my hands. "I believe I know where he is Prince Soma, he'd took unwell earlier this morning." Worry instantly spread across his face. "Where?!" "I left him in his room." "Madam come with me." I nodded following behind Soma. We got to his room opening the door to see Agni no longer in bed but we heard a someone painfully wrenching in the bathroom that was connect to the room Soma dashed in there and I followed on only to see Agni on his knees bringing up what ever he'd eaten earlier. Prince Soma ran over to his side kneeling down next to him rubbing his back while I stood there at the door worried. After a few more seconds Agni stop throwing up his insides and was now breathing heavily. "Agni what's wrong?" "I'm ok." "No you are not look at the state your in." Agni looked down. "Prince soma do you want me to redo the wash cloths there both roasting now?" He nodded so I left to do that. Once I came back in the room I saw Mr Agni on bed with Prince Soma by is side in a chair. "Miss
S/N (second name) will Agni be ok?" "I believe so he just needs rest manly." "Would you mind taking care of him I've got to go out somewhere and I can take someone else with me but I don't want to leave Agni alone he means a lot to me he's best butler I could ask for." I nodded before he got up hugging Agni then left I then took the seat for myself and sat next to him. "Y/N?" "Yes?" "I'm going to go to sleep." "Ok." And as he said he was soon out but I stayed by his side not even thinking of leaving.

I'd been sitting there for an hour or so when he woke up and instantly curled up in a ball clutching his stomach. "Hay you ok?" I gently lay my hand on him only for him to turn around to me and shake his head. "What's the matter?" "My stomachs in nots." I gently hugged him and tries to pull away but instead he pulled me next to him. "M-mr Agni??" He didn't seem to notice so I just lay there for a while as he wouldn't let go and he kept snuggling up to me I think I'm falling for him oh god I've got to keep myself under control.

A/N leave requests in the comments please and they can be either miraculous or black butler and it can be an xreader like this one or an actual ship like Adrinet. Hope you like this one.