Sick Chloe x reader

3rd person POV

You and Chloe have been together for 2 years and are both aged 18 and live together now.

Y/N POV

I sat on my phone standing on the balcony looking off my eyes looked on the Eiffel Tower, before someone on hugged me. "Y/N I WAS YELLING FOR YOU TO COME!!" Oh Chloe she'll never change but I love her. "Well what's the matter?" "My stomach hurts." "Oh dear." I turned to her bending to her high as usual. "Well let's get you back to bed." She only nodded before I picked her up and took her to our bed. I placed her down before she pulled me next to her. "Hm?!" "Chloe let me go I'll be back ok." "Promise." "I promise Chloe." She let go of me so I left to get a basin and a cold cloth as I'd noticed that she had a temper not to high of a one though.

I came back placing the cloth on her head a basin on her bedside. "Y/N my tummy hurt." "I know dear." I climbed in next to her hugging her she'd curled up into me, so I ran my fingers through her hair felling her body and it's warmth. She looked up at me going pale and tugging my shirt. "Hay what's wrong?" I really didn't know but I wish I had of as she'd just thrown up on me and started crying. "Hay it's ok don't worry." "Y/N IM SORRY!!!" "No don't be your not well." She calm down so I got changed before returning to her.

"Mmh." "Hay?" "My stomach hurts." "I know dear." She'd crawled on top of me curling up like a cat on my lap. She yawned before falling asleep on my lap, a smile spread on my face. "Get well soon my queen."

(Sorry it's short I didn't really have an idea for it but I hope it's ok as it was a request and I'd love more blackbutler and miraculous requests )