Sick ronald knox x reader

Y/N POV

It was late at night when I was coming home from work, but Ronald was always up waiting for me, he's just so sweet he's amazing kind, there's nothing bad about him really. I opened the door going in. Odd he's not in the living room. I walk up the stairs. "Ronnie?!" Nothing alarms where going off in my head something has to be wrong, he's never out at this hour. 8 went in every room finally the bed room I opened the door begging he was in there just playing some joke.

I open the door fully looking at the bed only to see my dear Ronald curled up in a ball wrapped in multiple blankets as well as the quilt, somehow shivering but socked in sweat from the look of it. I ran to his side seeing he was asleep, I put my hand on his head he was burning up. I took off a few of the blankets chucking them on the floor, I left to the bathroom running a cloth under cold water before returning and putting it on his head. I went and got ready for bed, and when I came back through Ronald was wake he looked tiered. "Ronnie?" He looked to me and started crying, I ran to him hugging him. "What's wrong?" "It hurts so much everything dose." "Calm down I'm here now your ok." He leaned into me before pushing me back off and bolting out the room. I ran after him only to se him in the hall hunched over throwing up. I ran to him rubbing his back. "Shh it's ok." He stopped suddenly going limp i bearly got him. I struggled to hold him. "B-bed." "Ronnie, can you stand?" He didn't do anything so I just gently got him back in bed tucking him in and put the cold cloth back. "I'm just going to get a chamber pot ok dear and clean it up." He nodded so I got him the chamber pot and then cleaned up.

After that I crawled in next to Ronnie, he instantly crawled over to me curling up so his head was on my chest. "To bright." "Oh sorry" I turned off the light which was only on so I could see where I'd put my glasses for the morning being a reaper and all myself . "It's off now dear. Please try and sleep ok." "He looked up at me, so I gently pulled him closer hugging him. "My tummy still hurts." He sounded like a little kid. "Hay it's ok." "Can we sit up it helps." I nodded before tightening my grip on him and sitting up. He moved his head to the crook of my neck so I leaned on head on his wrapping the extra blankets and quilt around us. I yawned moving my hands one behind his head and the other wrapped around his stomach that I was gently rubbing in circles hoping to relieve him a little bit.

After a will he drifted off still in the same position. I soon joined him in the realm of nod.

I was woke up by being shaken, I slowly opened my eyes to see Ronald socked in sweat again. "Hay baby what is it?" "I feel so sick." I sat up quickly pulling him in to my chest I gave him the chamber pot which he held under his chin. "My tummy really hurts." I started to rub his tummy gently, he groaned a few times but he seemed to like it. "H-honey can we go to the bathroom." I nodded helping him up and knelt him in front the toilet I knelt just behind him to his left still rubbing his stomach gently. He brought up 4 rounds of chunky sick. We returned to bed after falling back asleep

(Sorry it's short)