Chapter 3

Louis' POV

I woke up from Liam barging in my room, yelling my name.

"What now?" I asked, while looking at my phone and noticing its 3 in the morning.

"Harry got in a really bad car accident, Niall and Zayn said he ran out of their apartment. He then went in his car. He didn't even tell them where he was going." Liam said running around the apartment. "This guy got Harry's phone. He called 911. He then called someone random and luckily it was Niall."

"WHAT, IS HARRY OKAY?" I said yelling on the top of my lungs. My eyes started stinging.

"I'm not sure, Niall and Zayn are almost at the hospital. We're going to meet them there."

After Liam finished talking I got out of my bed as quickly as I can and picked something random in my closet, I don't even know what I picked. I just wanted to go to the hospital and see if Harry is okay. I really hope he is. 

At the hospital

When we got to the hospital I ran to the front desk. "Do you have a patient called Harry, Harry Styles?"  I asked trying to stay calm, and trying to be polite even though I was freaking out. The lady at the front desk looked up and checked through a paper.

"Yes, are you family?"

"No, I'm a friend, can I see him?" Liam came jogging in and standing next to me.

"I afraid no, he had a serious car accident. He's not answering us, he's unconscious."

When I heard unconscious I started to quietly cry. Liam then hugged me. He said "thank you" when the lady said to wait in the waiting room and wait for any further updates, if he was safe to be seen someone will tell them. We got to the waiting room and saw Niall and Zayn holding hands, they looked nervous and worried. When we got closer they noticed us and stood up to hug us.

"He's going to be okay" Zayn said to me when he saw me have tears on my face. I nodded my head and hugged him. After I hugged Zayn, I pulled them into a group hug. Then I said down and my eyes started to feel heavy, so I just closed them.

30 minutes later

When I hope up from my nap, I looked over to see Harry still unconscious. Then I turned my head to see Niall and Zayn basically laying on each other in the chairs, and Liam just looking at his phone. Before I was able to say anything, the door opened.

"Hello, I'm Doctor David. Are you Harry's family?" "No I'm Liam." He said quietly. He shook the Dr. David's hand. He looked over at me to see if I was awake and he smiled when he noticed I was. "This is Louis." I stood up and shook his hand were Harry's band mates and his closest friends"

"Oh, okay. It's nice to meet you. I just wanted to talk to you about Harry's condition." He said. "Harry has serious brain damage.. and there is a 50/50 chance, that he will live." After I heard that I looked down and stopped listening to want the doctor was saying. I didn't want to hear anything else. I had to leave. So I did what I thought was the best idea, I left the hospital. I left and went home to my apartment. It definitely wasn't the smartest thing to do but I just had to get away I don't want to see Harry suffer anymore. I don't want to stay in a hospital where the person I love might die. Before I was able think about anything anymore, I jumped onto my bed and then right away I fell asleep, crying.

The next day

When I woke up I got out of bed and made tea. I looked around to see if Liam was here but he wasn't. Strange, I at least would think he would come home to sleep. I thought. I had my tea when I checked my phone and noticed I had 13 missed calls. From Liam. I was a little confused at first and then I realized I did run out of the hospital. So I called Liam.

"Hello" I say when I don't hear ringing.

"Louis?! I called you 13 times! I was going to tell you Harry woke up!"

"What really?! Is he okay? Is he going to be okay? When will he be out of the hospital?" I said shocked and worried. A few moments later and no reply.

"LIAM, answer me!!" I yelled. "Geez, calm down the doctor came in, and yes Harry is okay and he most likely will be." "What do you mean by he most likely will be, will he or will he-" "Shut up and come and the doctor can answer your questions and we will have to talk about last night." I was about to say something. But Liam already hung up the call.

"What the hell!" I yelled. He didn't even answer me. I guess I'm going to have to get ready. And I did. I got in my car quickly and drove as fast as possible. I ran into the hospital. Signed in and ran to Harry's room. I knocked and didn't even wait for a response. I walked in and no one was their except himself and Harry. Harry looked at me happily but upset at the same time even though he gave me a small smile and said, "Hey".

"Hey" I said back. "Um where's the rest of the boys, I thought they would be here." "They went to get Nandos from down the street they should be back any minute now." He said. "Oh, ok. Well enough about them, how are you? Are you feeling well? Do you need anything?" Harry gave me a real smile when he heard how worried I was for him. "I'm good, I've felt better though, and for your concern, I will be okay and I'm getting out of the hospital in 2 days."

"Sorry, I just want to make sure your going to be alright." I say sincerely. "Anyways that's great!" I walked over to Harry and hugged him gently but tightly. I pulled away from the hug. Harry stared at me and I stared at him. I was going to say something when the boys came back and Niall came in yelling "WE GOT NANDOS" I chuckled at the sight. Zayn noticed me standing next to me and he mouthed "Sorry" I shrugged and walked over to Niall to have some Nandos.