Chapter 6

*Harry and Louis POV changes*

Louis POV

It's been 6 years since the boys and I took a "18 months break". I'm really happy with my solo career. I have great fans and an amazing family. I've came out with one album. Niall, Liam and Zayn have been very supportive for my relationship and with my career. I haven't heard from Harry since the day he left. I sometimes check his posts on his social media accounts but that's it. I don't even know why I do, he left me and didn't even say goodbye. I bet he never even loved me. Before I was able to think even more, I was disrupted by someone talking to me.

"Hey, c'mon mate we're going to the club, wanna come." Someone says I look up and I notice that it is Niall. Me, Niall, Liam and Zayn still hang out once in a while. The thing is that Zayn is on his tour so I haven't seen him much these past few months, but we still talk a few times during the months. With Liam he is on a vacation, he says he needs a break of all the fame. I talk with Liam a few times each week. Niall is visiting the city, so I invited him to stay at my place, and he agreed.

"Um, sure why not." I reply. "When are we leaving?"

"In 45 minutes." Niall says.

Harry's POV

I really haven't talked to any of the boys in about 6 years. I've seen Niall a few years ago, but that's it. I'm really happy with my solo career, I'm actually happy. I can almost fully be myself. When I was with Simon, I felt trapped. I didn't want to be alive. But, now I feel like I have a meaning to live. The only reason why I miss being in the band, is Louis. I miss seeing his face. I miss seeing him smile. I miss seeing him laugh. I just miss him. But I know   he doesn't want to hear from me since I left him most likely heartbroken. I know he hates me. He know he thinks I hate him to, in reality I actually love him.

"Harry we're leaving to go to the club in 10 minutes, hurry up get ready." Mitch said.

"Okay, I'll be down in a second." I said. I quickly put my Chelsea Boots on. I then got my jacket and headed downstairs. "I'm ready to go."

Louis POV

When we get to the club, right away I hear the blasting music. I always like going to clubs. They always help me get away from all the drama from being a popular celebrity.

"Let's get some drinks!" Niall yells. I laugh at him and he drags me to the bar.

"I'm got to go to the bathroom, I'll right back." He says and I nod. I order a beer and I just think. I think of what my life would be if I wasn't famous. I think I would of have gone to collage, then I would start a family. I've always wanted to start a family but I can never it wont even happen. I only loved one person and I'll never see him again. 

"Ok I'm back." I smile at him. We order shots. Niall then asks, "Wanna go dance." I shook my head. "Whatever your loss." I chuckle. 

A few beers and minutes later, I'm still sitting at the bar doing nothing. But then when I look at the crowd and I notice a curly headed guy who looks familiar. He has then looks at me and were just staring at each other. I notice his beautiful green eyes and my eyes widen. I run into the bathroom. I just start crying. I just saw the guy I loved and thought I never would see him again.

Someone opens the door but I ignore it. "Louis" They whispers. I look up and see it's Harry, he looks like he was crying too. He closes and locks the door and walks over to me. "What do you want!" I practically yell, but I can't because I'm still crying. "I'm sorry." Right when he said that I lost it.

"Oh, your sorry. Your sorry for what exactly. For leaving me!" I was so angry, I've been waiting to say this for 6 years. " You know that I cried for months after you left! I loved you. I loved you so much that I almost left everything for you. But now you barely talk to the other guys. You never talk to me. It's like you never loved me, that all the moments between us was just fake." I started to cry even more then I was before. "And the worst thing is that, I still love you. After all these years." 

"I still love you" I repeat. I look up again and see that Harry is now crying. 

"I do too." Harry walks up to me but before he can do anything. I stand up. "No, no don't do that." 

"Lou-"

"Don't say that you do when you really don't. You left me. You left me for god knows what. I can never forgive you for what you did." With that I ran out of the bathroom leaving Harry alone. I looked around the club to look for Niall and when I found him drinking a beer. I ran up to him.

"Niall, we need to go." Niall turned to look at me and he looked confused. "Now!" He quickly stood up. 

"Okay, okay. I'll call a taxi." A few minutes past. "The taxi should be here in 5 minutes, we should head outside." I nod. Right before I walk outside I turn my head and see the Harry just got out of the bathroom. He noticed me and frowned. My eyes started to tear up so I ran outside to catch up with Niall.