Chapter 8

Harry's POV

When Louis left, I cried. 

It's all my fault. I knew that he loved me and that's why I left. I knew we couldn't get back together. I wanted to keep him safe. If we got back together Simon would of been so much worse. He probably would of have made Louis and I each be in another PR stunt. Ever since me and the boys took a break. I've only been in 2 fake relationships and I wont need to have another fake relationships anytime soon. 

***

I finally got out of the bathroom. I head near the bar, when I saw him. He was looking around and then froze when he spotted me. We just stared at each other, I was about to walk up to him but right when I got up from my seat and blinked. 

He was gone.

***

When I got to my apartment, I went straight for the shower.

Why was he there? What happened? Why did it have to be today?

I had so many thoughts in my head, it was starting to give me a headache. I quickly finished my shower and lied on my bed. I just shut my eyes  to try and calm myself. When I was calming myself I fell asleep.

Ring Ring Ring

I groaned and grabbed my phone, I notice that on my screen it says Zayn.

"What do you want Zayn?"

"I heard what happened" "What" I had to think for a second. 

"Oh" I coughed. "Um, how?"

"Niall" I nodded awkwardly. "What did he- uh, what did he say?"

"He told me that you guys meet and Louis ran out of the bathroom. Then they left."

"That's it." I asked shocked, I guess Louis didn't tell Niall a whole lot. "Yup and Harry, if you need to talk to anyone, I'm always free." 

I smiled. "Thanks Z. Love you."

"Love you too"

I ended the call. Zayn really is the greatest bestfriend. He's been very supportive for these past few years. I sighed, I realized it's 8:00am and that I should get up.

I walked over to my closet and just picked black ripped Jean, a blue sweatshirt and converse. I was gonna wear boot but I don't want to today. I went in the bathroom and did my routine. . I then walked out of my apartment to head to Starbucks.

I finally got to Starbucks. On the way, I took a few pictures with some fans. "H-hi welcome to Starbucks what would y-you like to order. The guy was eye-widened. I ordered my tea and then the guy gave me it a few moments after I sat down. "I'm um sorry to disturb you, but may I have a pic-picture together." He stuttered.

"Of course luv." When we took the photo I smiled and threw up a peace sign. "Thanks so much, I'm sorry again but can I ask one last question?" I nodded.

"Were you actually with Louis last night?" I froze.

***

"What"

"There is things going around that you and Louis at the same club." He saw my reaction. "I'm s-sorry for asking I should go, it was v-very nice m-meeting you, b-bye." I opened my mouth to say something but he already left..

That was weird. What does he mean? I didn't see anyone at the club taking pictures. My eyes widened and I quickly got my phone. I turned it on and I saw thousands of tweets and people mentioning me. I went on twitter and I all I could see if #Larryisreal, #Larryisback. When I went on Instagram, it was way worse. Their was even more pictures of me and Louis at the same club. When scrolled down, there was a video. So I pressed it..

The video started by Louis going into the bathroom practically crying.

I frowned.

Then a few moments later I showed up and went into the bathroom. I gasped. It kept on until Louis left. That video had everything you were able to hear me yell a bit but you weren't able to understand what either of us were saying. It also showed me and him looking at each other before leaving. 

When I was about to cry but I reminded myself that I was in star bucks. So I quickly walked out of it and looked back on my phone.

 I realized I was already at my apartment and so I got my key and found my apartment door and unlocked it. Right away I fell onto my bed and opened twitter once again. I noticed that I got a notification that Louis has tweeted  so I pressed it. 

But I wish I didn't