5

I watched as the Doc punched straight through the mindless zombie's skull killing it instantly, rage evident in his posture. Before throwing the body to the door in a slight tantrum. I lean over and press the comm button, the Doc's head perking as my voice rang through his containment cell.

"Hey Doc? Want me to send in Domhnull to dispose of the body? I can come in and look at your notes too."

I look and see the SCP nod slightly and back far away from the door. I wave my hand and signal for the MTF to go take the body to disposal, and gather up my notebooks. A few pens and pencils and wait for Domhnull to drag the body away before entering, not bothering to wait for the redheaded male to return.

"You seem distracted Doc is something the matter?" I ask, fiddling with part of my skirt as I stand awkwardly near the door.

The SCP looks up at me and walks over, an unreadable expression behind his eyes. When he was within arms length he places his hand on the top of my head and the tension leaves his body instantly.

"Doc?" I say as I stare in to his unnaturally blue eyes. His normal calm and playful demeanor gone.

"I do not like that guard of yours." His eyes close and he pulls me ever so closer by my head. "The look in his eyes when they meet your form is disgusting to me."

I am taken aback by his statement. I shiver as his hand slowly trails down my head and spine settling on the small of my back as he leads me over to the table with his notes.

His hand lingers as his voice speaks again. "My sincerest apologies for my outburst moments ago, it must have been frightening for you, yes?" His hand then travels to my hip, almost as if he was unaware of his own actions.

My thoughts are momentarily clouded by the searing hot gloved hand on my side that I almost forget to answer. "I- uhm, it didn't scare me per-say, I was mainly concerned what brought such an outburst out of you." I try to ignore the way his hand tightened slightly at my words and set my notebooks down and look through the looping handwriting of his notes.

"I saw something I disliked is all, nothing to worry your pretty self over Y/n."

Perplexed I look up to the being beside me, "What language is this, could you translate it for me, I'm afraid I've never seen anything like it." I chose not to address his compliment of me.

The smile is evident in his eyes as he scoots closer to me, practically pulling me into his side in a possessive manner as he begins to translate his words. I diligently copy down what he is saying while trying to ignore the sheer warmth radiating from his touch on me.

I faintly hear the door to my office being opened and closing, most likely Domhnull returning to let me know its clear to enter the room now that he can watch me. I step out of the grasp of the Doc knowing that the MTF will soon flip the switch to activate the window.

"Sounds like Domhnull is back , he would have a conniption if he saw you holding me." I say looking back up at the strangely touchy SCP to find his gaze darken at the mention of the MTF.

"I wouldn't hurt you," the creature says making a move to wrap his arm around my waist again.

"I know that, he on the other hand firmly believes you are trying to trick me into a false state of comfort so you can experiment on me." I sidestep once more. "I'd rather not have a repeat of earlier, and knowing him, he'd march in here and drag me out."

I gently pat the scp's arm and turn back to the notes. "Did you make any charts this time?" I say in attempt to get the Doc's attention off of my guard and back on his work.