Jealousy~~

Days turn to weeks as I continue to work and grow closer to the strange SCP. Time spent with the Doc were always good days, filled with mild joking and teasing as we warm up fully to each other. 

I open the door to his containment chamber happily. "Good morning Doctor, quite the lovely day isn't it. I've got you a class-D coming in today and hopefully today will be the day of your breakthrough." I smile and spin in the room filled with glee, my skirt flowing around my legs.

The doctor looks up from his furious writing in his notebook, stopping all movement and staring at me. "Eh bien, tu es magnifique aujourd'hui. Whats the occasion?"

I smile to the euclid. "You think I'm gorgeous?" I giggle. "And there's no occasion, I just felt like wearing this today."

"I sometimes forget you speak French. But yes I do." The doctor chips back, with a slight chuckle.

"Doc, we've had entire conversations in French, how could you forget." I chuckle all but skipping up to the examination table. "Will I get to join you this time or am I to go behind my window again?" 

"Window. You aren't properly dressed." He deadpans.

"What if I told you, I had pants in my office?" I smile at him.

The scp puts his hand where his chin would be and thinks. "Hmm, still window." he states.

"Ouch, I'm hurt. My poor, poor feelings. Here I thought I'd come in, and charm you to let me watch up close or help even. You're no fun."  I dramatically say before leaving and heading behind my window to call the class-D in.

"You're way to friendly with it." Domhnull says from beside me.

"Maybe so, but I feel since he's very human like and has a personality that isn't garbage I might as well have conversation to make the workdays easier." I say calmly

"What if its leading you into a false sense of trust, sure it will help you with your minor ailments. What happens if you get this 'Pestilence' that it's so worked up about. What then, it will reach out, you trusting that it wont hurt you and bam you become one of its mindless drones." Domhnull groans.

"I assure you Domhnull, Doc has expressed sadness at the thought of having to eliminate me. He might express distress and tell me to leave and not return. Or he might kill me." I trail off at the thought of feeling his deadly touch in the way his victims have and shiver.

"You're scared of it, and stop calling it a 'he'. It isn't human and it is toying with you." the auburn haired male angrily states.

"Why," I pause my voice melting into the same tone I use when I tease Doc. "is that, dare I say it? Jealousy I hear in your tone." I chuckle adjusting to sit on my desk, facing the MTF to observe his body language. 

Domhnull stares at me his teeth clenched, his expression a mix off multiple emotions. Anger, envy and lust, all crossing his face at once. Before I know it the tall mans form is looming over me his hands landing at my sides on the desk with an audible bang his hips between my thighs. 

I stare into his captivating green eyes as he stares into mine. I notice his eyes flick to my lips and I feel my cheeks flush with heat. 

(Head empty just Domhnull pinning me to a table lmao, i simp for the man i created n im not ashamed, did i do this to feed my simp, yes yes i did)

"And if it is?" His voice lowers as he brings his lips near my ear. Feeling his hot breath on my neck, subconsciously I tilt my head to the side exposing my neck. "Seeing you act the way you do with it, something doesn't sit right with me. Why not joke with me like that." He leans down more pressing his lips just below my ear, causing me to shiver slightly. He pulls back looking back at my face. "I've heard you talking to the other female doctors about me, how you find me attractive and how this very thing crossed your mind."

I feel my face go darker at his comment. Thinking back to the conversation I was a having with Melissa, a doctor working with a safe classed scp.

"Then there's my guard Domhnull, I don't know what I expected him to look like when he took off his helmet but I didn't expect him to be that attractive. Like the gods sure did a fine job with him. Not to mention he's huge, I'd say about 6'5" maybe 6'6" and muscular."

The taller dark haired woman looked at me with her brown eyes and gasped. "That hot huh? Have you thought about stuff he could easily do to you?" she wagged her nicely shaped eyebrows at me.

"Oh boy don't get me started on how my mind wandered the first day. My mind went so far into the gutter I'm surprised it returned." I chuckle at the woman.

I look up at the tall man my eyes wide before looking to the side my face redder than the coke can sitting on a small table I keep by a comfy chair to read in. Domhnull grabs my chin and places his lips on mine. Hungrily he takes over, his tongue begging access to my mouth and in the heat of the moment I let him. Meekly I fight for dominance but give in quickly to the man before me.

The Docs POV *a few minutes ago*

I start setting up things around my lab waiting for my next test subject to come in when i hear a bang coming from the room Y/n is in due to it being a darkening window i cant really see through it.  I remember there's a part that doesn't work properly and if i stand a certain way i can see through it.

Walking over to the window i look through to see that guard pinning my y/n to a desk. A feeling I haven't felt in many hundred years surges through my system as i see him plant his lips on hers. Completely taking over y/n. I hear faint moans from the girl as he pulls her hair making her tilt her head to the side. As his hands graze over her chest, I can hear the ping from her phone, and she pushes him off.

I make my way back over to the center table idly, making like I hadn't just watched that guard try to seduce my lovely assistant. I take a deep breath to steel my rage, and meticulously take out and place my tools on my equipment table.

The door buzzes and the subject walks in, reeking of the Pestilence. A man in his 40's by the looks of him. Fueled by previous anger, I don't bother to mask my intent to kill this man. Instantly striding to his side and placing my gloved hand on his shoulder. 

(TW: SEMI GRAPIC DEPECTION MEDICAL STUFF, INCLUDES DEPECTIONS OF CUTTING OPEN A CADAVER AMONG OTHER THINGS prolly dont read if you just ate or are eating)

I drag the body back to the operation table and throw him on it. I lay him out and grab scissors cutting off the mans clothes, laying them off to the side. I grab one of many scalpels and cut a Y shape down his chest and abdomen, separating the flesh and viewing his organs.

The mans organs still had a good pink color to them and warmth radiated from the inside, quickly cooling to the chill air of my containment cell. I begin cutting his liver out and setting it to the side, then the kidneys then his appendix, I then remove the rest of them, slicing parts off sewing them closed again and back into the body, strategically placing them to better fight off the Pestilence.

I sew the body closed again and look up to the window, now clear, before pressing my hand against his chest. Instantly the body shot up, not showing any signs of sentience or wellness. Enraged I punch through the mindless minion, killing it instantly. 

I look back up at the window again and shake my head. 'This isn't what I wanted at all.'