*gus has no clue what to name chapter*

The next day I go into the Doctors containment chamber, Domhnull standing outside the entrance waiting for any discrepancies. "Good mornin' Doc how are you?"

"Ah good morning Madame Y/n, I'm doing quite well, and you my dear?" The Doctor says with a slight flirty attitude making me chuckle.

"I'm doing quite well, I have a slight headache though." I reply, the SCP tilting his head in a bird like fashion. 

"My, that is no good. I can't have my favourite doctor feeling ill. Thankfully it is not the pestilence bothering you." He approaches in a very calm manner, before reaching out and before I have time to react presses his fingers against my forehead; my headache instantly gone.

"Doc? You. Head. Touch. I-" my mind running a mile a minute after the contact, and the pressure in my head disappearing instantly. I brush my fingers over the spot he touched, still feeling slight warmth from his contact. 

A deep reverberating chuckle emits from the creature in front of me. "Now that you're feeling better would you like to compare notes from yesterday?"

I take a moment to process what just happened. 'He t o u c h e d me, and I'm not dead. Should I record this? What if I get reassigned because of the contact. But this is a breakthrough, he can heal minor ailments with his touch. It seems that if one doesn't have this pestilence he can be willing to help. Or is it just me he would do this for? He has said he's grown fond of me...' 

"En pensée, je vois? Deep in thought I see?" The doctor chuckles again. "Shall we?" 

I stand next to him and open my notebook showing him the notes I took and compared, we reached relatively the same conclusion. He showed me the diagram of how he arranged the organs which I copied down. 

"When would you like your next subject Doc?" I ask. 

"Within the next few days I suppose." He looks at me, a smile evident in his piercing blue eyes.

"I'll have it arranged then." I pause for a moment. "Say Doc?"

"Hmm, yes?" 

"About my headache..." my sentence trails off, not knowing how to finish it.

"Has it returned? Do you get them chronically?" he asks curiously reaching for my forehead again. 

"No I'm alright for now, I'm curious though. We were under the impression that your touch was lethal. Yet I'm still alive to tell the tale of your deadly caress." I look at him.

"Ahh yes, that is something that I haven't told your predecessors. If I so desire, my touch can cure minor things like that, even broken bones. It is only lethal when I desire it to be so. But I'd rather you keep that to yourself. It would be rather troublesome to cure randoms who just have minor aches and pains." He pauses before continuing. "Though you dear are no problem, if your head bothers you again feel free to come to me and I'll help you, yes?"

I look to him shocked for a moment, 'So he really does only wish to use that for me.'  I think to myself. "Of course, I will be sure to exclude that from my report. I might just take you up on your offer, its rather troublesome to work when your head is pounding." I pause. "I will mention that your touch isn't always lethal in case one of my colleagues happens to watch me one day and see you reach for me. Deal?"

"As you wish Mademoiselle." The smile still evident in his voice and eyes. His gloved hand reaches and pats my head in a friendly manner. At that same time Domhnull bursts through the door gun in hand and looks in shock as I haven't died.

"Stand down Domhnull, his touch isn't always deadly. See?" I grab the scps hand and place it upon my head.

"Woah," the MTF puts his gun back in his holster. "Carry on then, my apologies for intruding."

"You are forgiven." The scp says slight agitation in his tone.

Domhnull nods before going back through the door. I feel the Doc's thumb slowly rub my head in an almost absent minded manner. I feel a slight blush creep onto my cheeks as he does this.

"Deep in thought I see?" I say mimicking the words he used on me earlier. He turns to look at me realizing what he was doing and removes his hand. The warmth quickly leaving my scalp I felt almost sad. 

"Y/n you appear flustered." he states bluntly.

"Hush." I say before turning back to the journal.

AAAAND THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER HOPE YALL LIKE IT

GUS OOUTT