Chapter Three, Seth.

"I got this wonderful job from you after all, Seth."

Seth? Was Seth the cashier's name? It fit him, he looks like a Seth guy.

"Did you really, or did you steal this job from me?" Seth looked furious, more furious than he has been around you. The lady starts to laugh, "Maybe your right, but there's nothing you can do about it." You couldn't stand seeing Seth so upset, your mouth started to move by itself. "Instead of bickering back and fourth, how about you get our food like any other waitress would?" You were surprised over your own words. Seth smirked at you, blushing a little.

"You're right, what would you like sir?" The waitress asked you.

"A burger and fries."

.

"Hey, that was so eloquent and brave." Seth started to look up at you, you automatically put your head down. Seth began to lean towards you so he could whisper "if we weren't in public, I'd lift up your chin and tell you how amazing you are!" Your checks started to heat up, why was he so adorable?

Wait, what?

"So, will we be able to do this again?" Seth looked like he was desperate for an answer, which made me laugh a little "Of course, Seth."
My words must of effected him because he started to but his head down instead of me, after showing a confident face earlier.

--

When the food came in, you ate that shit like you were in FoodWars (other than those weird parts) Seth smiled whilst you ate.

"What's your name?"

"Oh, my name is Y/n"

"Handsome name"

"Oh shut it"

You both laughed, but you remembered your dad would wake up soon. "Hey, I have to go. My father is going to get mad." You started to get up and run out forgetting your jacket.

____

You step inside your house, but it felt different. The world felt like it was spinning, "handsome? Is my name handsome?" you found yourself thinking about Seth more usually, he was always in your mind: why though? Why did you want him to hold your chin again, even in public. You weren't scared around him, you wanted to protect him.

Only him.

_______________
SORRY FOR THE REAL SHORT CHAPTER!!
next chapter will be Seth's pov🤫
I'm trying to test out my writing skills, plus you'll be able to see what he thinks.