Chapter Six, I love you.

Sorry for not uploading in a while, I was on writers block + I was going through a lot. ENJOY THIS, THOUGH!!

I'd also like to mention, I made some touch-ups and stuff.

-------
You and Seth walked towards his new job so you could get inside of his car, you've never seen the inside but it looked like it was made in 2013 or somewhere around that era. After the quick ice-cream stop, you guys went to different areas near by and time passed by briskly.

"Wow."

"Hm?"

"Ah, nothing. I'm just admiring how your blue car looks under the moonlight."

Seth begin to chuckle a little bit "it's quite romantic, isn't it." Your face grew hot, you knew Seth was going to tease you about this. "Where's the confidence from earlier, you seem so flushed." Damn it, why did Seth always turn things around. You looked at him, then the car. "It's getting cold Seth, even my jacket isn't keeping me warm." Seth sighed as you spoke, then nodded before walking towards the car.

"Should I just drive you home?"

"No, I want to stay with you Seth."

"Ok."

He started the engine and smirked "Why don't you stay over at my house? I'm sure you'll like it, Y/n." The way people decorate houses, describes their character and you were avid to see his home. You imagined his walls being painted in dark green with a black tint, a coffee scent, he seemed like the gamer type so maybe he has a console laying around. You quickly answered him "Ok."

Seth is an idiosyncratic person, he likes mint ice cream, works in a tractor store, is listless, has some hidden anger, amorous, and very mysterious.

You don't know that much about Seth, he never told you about his childhood and you didn't either.

------

You expected Seth to have an apartment but it was bigger than you thought, he held the door as you walked in.

At least you know to keep your expectations low now...?

It wasn't cluttered like your father's house, but it wasn't exactly clean. You shrugged it off then examined his home. It did smell like coffee and he was a gamer, but the paint inside his house was white. "Take your shoes of and sit, cutie." he patted the couch seat next to him whilst laughing, you followed his instructions. The couch was soft, extremely soft, too soft. You were basically sitting on a cloud, next to a handsome man.

Seth was looking down and shaking. "Is something up? Ever since the car ride, you've been acting strange." You began to look up at Seth with concern, were you causing his vexatious behavior?

"I'm good, it's just that, I um.."

"I'm sorry if I'm causing stress, Seth. I can leave if you want."

"NO!"

⚠️TW FOR SHITTY PARENTS, NEGELCT, ETC. SKIP IF NEEDED⚠️

The sudden shout caught you off guard, but you still looked up at him. "I've never invited anyone since my parents left." Oh.. You didn't expect those words from Seth, he never mentioned family so it makes sense.

"We don't have to talk about it anymore, I'm sorry I asked." You started to look down at your hands fidgeting, you shouldn't have mentioned anything. "No, it's ok. I guess I should be open with you." Seth began to give you a sad chuckle.

"When my parents found out I didn't want higher education, they moved me here and just left me. I've never wanted to enroll in college or anything like that, but they'd just push and overwork me. I'm just a burnout kid, huh?"

You've never seen Seth so...sad. "No, you're amazing Seth. You might not be the smartest, but you're...you! You make me laugh, you stick up for others, and you're a good person overall. Never talk about yourself like that, or I'll tackle you." You softly punched him in the shoulder as a joke, which made him laugh.

"I love you, Y/n."
"I love you so much."

His dark circles began to soak up with tears, you were confused why he started wailing but you leaned over signaling him to fall into your arms. The side of your shirt started to get wet, but you were focused on Seth. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry Y/n, promise you won't leave me like them." He was stumbling over his words, how long did he keep this to himself? This was obviously damaging him, the house must be a horrible reminder of his parents.

"I love you too, Seth."

----------

This chapter was so cute, anyways my Main TikTok account is: chrollofan. Follow if you want updates.