Crossover UT x DSMP Oneshot

Philza remembers their smiles, their gleam, the fun and joyful moments he had with his sons. Techno reading a book while Tommy and Wilbur played with wooden swords. Philza will watch them carefully, fussing over their injuries, taking care of them as he always does. It was hard enough to be a single father. But on top of that they're were 3 of them. And they got on each other's nerves. Even so, he got through it, they were family and they loved each other.

That's what he thought at least.

One son dead by his own hands, another dead and revived, and the third a cold murdering anarchist.

And now they really hated each other. They're strangers to each other's eyes now. To Techno, they've been corrupted by the government. In Tommy's eyes their traitors, and In Wilbur's. They're pawns in his master plan. People can control and use it like a piece of tissue.

Phil was caught in the crossfire. Agreeing with his oldest and youngest yet not being able to calm down the middle child. The only thing the hybrid could do is stick with his oldest, to keep his last alive son safe. He's not sure if it was a great decision or not. But no turning back now I guess.

He should've taken care of them. Be a better father. Not let a teenager and a 9 year old start a revolution. That was probably his biggest mistake.

«-----------------------------------»

Toriel was devastated. Her children were dead. Taken by the humans grasps. She did everything she could to keep them safe, but one childish idea took it all away. Her kids, her marriage, her piece of mind.

Now she exiled herself into the ruins on the outscricts of the underground, trying to protect every fallen human she comes across. Sometimes she finds them alive, other times they've been killed by the yellow flower. Others leave her in the night and are killed by ASGORE.

When one human freed them all, Toriel thought it could be over. She could be a teacher for the kids of the surface. Teach them to not kill, but to SPARE, to give MERCY.

But all they found was a strange desolate land with strange hostile monsters attacking and killing any who dare near them. The monsters learned this when Asgore was killed by a little green monster kid.

Monsters alike had either run back to Mt. Ebott. Others fled into the forest. And some, like Toriel, wandered around.

This was around 4 months ago.

She came across one human. A young boy with blond hair and blue eyes filled with pain. When Toriel tried to talk to him he brandished a sword, ignoring anything she said.

"I don't know what the fuck mob you are but fuck off!" Tommy yelled. His eyes pierced, and mouth snarled.

The goat raised her hands, "I don't want to harm you child. I want to help-"

"I AM NOT A CHILD!" Tommy yelled, pointing the sword closer to her chest.

"Well, I am sorry. I won't call you that." She apologized.

Tommy tsked, unimpressed with her wording. "Fuck off goat bitch. I don't need a monster keeping me company. Now shoo like the animal you are!"

Toriel was on the verge of tears but she backed away non the less, returning to the forest.

"Fucking bitch..." Tommy muttered, as he walked away. Holding the tears in his eyes. He did want company, that was a lie. It was just her mannerisms and calm attitude that reminded him too much of Da-Philza. He didn't want to go through it again. Psh, parent figures?