have yall kissed before?

A/N: not a chatifc but still pregame so imma put it here lmao

It was a chilly Saturday evening and Shuichi and his friends Kokichi, Kaede and Miu were hanging out in his bedroom. Everyone was doing their own thing, Miu and Kaede scrolling through Tiktok and Kokichi and Shuichi watching a movie together.

at some time during the night, Kokichi raised his head from Saiharas lap and looked at the two girls across the room, who were huddled next to each other on Miu's phone.

"Hey, have you two kissed before?"

Kaede's gaze shot up from her phones as she yelled "What? No!" Miu, having finally processed what was going on said, "Y-Yeah! What she said!"

Ouma gave a doubtful stare at the two girls as their cheeks began noticeably heating up. "You sure?" Shuichi who had just been silently watching decided to join in on the questioning. "Yeah, I feel like yall are lying." the purplenette gave a nod in agreement.

Miu felt herself getting more flustered and spat out "W-Well what about you two huh?! You two have definitely kissed at least once!" without thinking too much. Kaede trying to deflect the conversation from her chimed in with "Yeah, what about you guys!"

"Yeah but hears the thing, wedon't deny that we have. You two on the other hand," nonchalantly responded Shuichi who began playing with Kokichis hair. "Mhm, what he said," said Ouma resting his head on his best friend's lap again.

"AHA! So you two admit that you have made out before! I always knew there was something going on between you little fuckers," triumphantly shouted Miu, seemingly not hearing the second half of what Shuichi had said.

Kaede readjusted herself on the bed. "Gay asses."

Kokichi let out a laugh at Kaede's statement and threw a pillow at her. Shuichi on the other hand just playfully rolled his eyes and showed her the middle finger.

Miu was doing her signature laugh as she gave Kaede a not-so-light slap on her back as she said, "Bold of you to say that Matsu, don't act like you weren't making out with me two days ago~"

Miu realized what she had just said and let out a gasp as she slapped both her hands on her mouth.

The room fell silent as they processed what Miu had just accidentally let out.

"..."

"MIU YOU DUMBASS!"

"PFFFT- HAHHAHAAH"

"THIS IS TOO GOOD-"

"LOOK IM SORRY!"

"I'M GOING FUCKING KILL YOU."

"NO KAEDE IM SORRY-"

The next 30 minutes were spent with Kaede chasing Miu around and the two males absolutely losing their shit and recording the whole thing.