Third Night

F/N = Friend's Name

_________________________________________________________

As you drove down the road, you decided to go to your friend's house to see if they were awake. You just finished your second night. You had met all of the animatronics. Well, except for one. You hadn't met Funtime Foxy yet. He interested you the most.

Pulling into the driveway, you made your way to the front door and knocked. You were hoping F/N would answer. They were probably still mad, but you didn't care. You had to talk to them. To show them the animatronics weren't bad.

"What do you want?" F/N opened the door. "I thought you would understand that I want to be alone."

"F/N..." you sighed. "I'm sorry for how I acted. I could've been nicer. But I'm okay! The animatronics aren't dangerous!"

"...What do you mean?" F/N looked at you.

"I'll explain inside," you said. "Or are you still mad at me?"

F/N looked away from you. You couldn't believe they were still mad at you. What you said wasn't even that mean. All you told them was to not believe rumours. It wasn't like you were calling them stupid.

"No... I forgive you," they smiled and let you in.

Smiling, you walked inside. F/N's house was pretty small, but you loved visiting. It felt like a second home to you.

F/N went to the kitchen as you sat on the couch. After a few minutes, they came back with some tea and handed it to you.

"Thanks," you sipped your tea.

"So..." they started. "Mind explaining?"

"Oh, right!" you smiled. "Well, Baby told me she wanted to be my friend. Then I went to Ballora and Funtime Freddy, and they didn't kill me!"

"And Funtime Foxy?" F/N raised an eyebrow.

"I haven't met him yet," you explained. "I might meet him on my third night."

"Well be careful," F/N stood up. "I heard he isn't very friendly."

You sighed. Nothing could stop your friend from believing rumours. You gave up on trying to convince them. It wouldn't matter what you said, they would still believe the animatronics were dangerous.

Getting up, you drove home and went to sleep.

~ Timeskip to the Third Night ~

"Welcome back to another pivotal night of your thriving new career," Handunit started. "Where you get to really ask yourself, what am I doing with my life? What would my friends say? And most importantly, will I ever see my family again? We understand the stresses of a new job and we are here for you."

This job is starting to freak me out.

From the beginning, you thought it was any normal job. But now? You were slowly becoming uneasy. Handunit wasn't helping at all.

"To help you reach a more stable and relaxing frame of mind, we offer several musical selections to help make this elevator ride as relaxing and therapeutic, as possible. We offer contemporary jazz, classical, rainforest ambiance, as well as a wide selection of other choices."

How can I listen to music if the keypad doesn't work?

"Using the keypad below, please type the first few letters of the musical selection you would prefer."

Pressing random letters, you watched again as 'error' appeared on the screen.

"It seems you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you are trying to type and I will autocorrect it for you. Thank you for selecting...Casual Bongos."