Meeting Foxy

Y/N = Your Name

_________________________________________________________

"Motion trigger, Circus Gallery vent."

You took a moment to catch your breath as you made it into the main room. You couldn't believe what you heard. Now you were unsure if the other rumours were true or not. You no longer trusted Circus Baby.

Trying to calm down, you went through the vent leading to Funtime Auditorium.

"Unlike Ballora, Funtime Foxy is motion-activated," Handunit started. "For this reason, it's important to keep the room dark as to not accidentally activate her."

You ignored the 'her' part and listened. Motion-activated? How would you get through the room without light though? Surely a little light wouldn't hurt him.

"You have been provided with a flash beacon. Use it if need to get your bearings and to ensure you don't bump into anything. However, use it as sparingly as possible. Proceed forward to reach the Parts & Service Room."

You looked at the flash beacon in your hand. It seemed easy enough. Before, you wanted to meet Funtime Foxy, but now, you wanted to avoid him at all costs.

Flashing your beacon every few minutes, you saw no one in the darkness. You were confident you would get past Funtime Foxy.

Before you could react, the beacon was knocked out of your hand. You could not see in the dark, so you had no idea what happened. Slowly feeling around for the beacon, you finally grabbed onto it and shined it onto whatever was there.

"Hey, watch the eyes!"

Standing in front of you, was Funtime Foxy. He was covering his eyes from the bright light. You lowered it from his eyes and looked at him.

"Oh, uh..." you started. "Sorry."

"Oh, it's okay!" he smiled and kissed your hand.

You quickly pulled away, surprised at his action. Why did he do that? Did he like you or something? Surely not, you guys just met.

"I meant it in a friendly way," he poked your nose, somehow reading your mind.

"Could you not..." you pushed his hand away.

"Heh, sorry!" he laughed. "I don't normally interact with people!"

"Why?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm an introvert!" he helped you up. "Though sometimes it does get really lonely..."

You felt bad for him. He was an introvert, but he admitted he did get lonely at times. Plus, he had no one to keep him company, he was all alone. You still felt uneasy around him but decided to talk to him.

"Sorry about that," you said.

"What's your name, human?" he asked, taking your hand into his.

"Y/N." you answered.

"What a wonderful name, for a wonderful human!" he sat on his stage. "So what is someone as lovely as you doing here?"

You felt slightly uncomfortable with his compliments. You knew he was just being friendly, but sometimes you felt like he was flirting with you.

"Aw don't be shy!" he smiled. "I don't bite!"

"Uh...well, I need money so I got this job," you explained.

"Are you sure you didn't join just to see me?" he laughed.

"Stop flirting with me," you crossed your arms.