第四章 ; 四 / 九

| 第四章 |

──────

|| His wife ||

Yomoya, yomoya, you're so cute! Let's get married again!

୨ ─────── ஓ๑ ❀ ๑ஓ ─────── ୧

"Honey?"

Your eyes snapped open, revealing those crystal [ color ] orbs that were hidden from the world once a familiar voice ringing in your ears. Looking down, you were surprised by your entire outfit that isn't the usual black demon-slaying uniform. Your hands are carefully wrapped around the warm yunomi that contains a sencha tea, having the hot steam vaporized to the air.

"Are you okay? Are you feeling any sick?"

The same voice inquired once again and you had to whip your head around to look at the owner of the masculine voice,

"Umm, Kyō? Where are we?"

You questioned after putting the cup back on the table while looking at the surrounding in perplexed and throwing your gaze back at the snowing field that the grey clouds had bequeathed a bounty of snow through the widely open shoji. As if a spell was casted on you that made you unconsciously walking near the engawa and placed one of your palms against the surface of one of the wooden pillars that work as a support.

Seeing the wintry landscape beholding in front of your eyes, the scenery sure is nothing but majestic that make you hard to turn away from it.

"Hm? We're in our estate. Weren't you supposed to call me ' dear ' ?"

His sudden question caught you by surprise along with his warm presence when he placed his large palm on your waist and pulled you closer. Instead of moving away, you only snuggling close, seeking the warmth of his that you have been craving due to the chilly air.

"Oh, why would I?"

"Well, we're a married couple after all."

It took 4 seconds for you to realized the meaning after racking your brain to process his words.

Eyes widened and look at him when you were about to pull away to have a better look at his face but he slightly tightening the grip that he had around your petite figure compared to his to preventing you from doing so. The next sentences left you flabbergasted.

"Yes, for 2 years already. And you're the one who came up that name for me so not hearing that from you is a bit . . . off."He grinned as your whole face flared up in embarrassment. No words could be utter out when the only thing that's lingering in your mind currently is how and where are you going to hide your face.

The husband of yours watched at how your cheeks are suddenly kissed pink like a spring cherry blossom, the blooming color which is so cute against your skin. He couldn't hide the amusement from showing on his face at the sight of the sudden change of color of your face.