第二章 ; 二 / 九

| 第二章 |

──────

|| His fiancée ||

What can you do? [Y/N] has set her eyes on me and I'm not planning on letting her go.

୨ ─────── ஓ๑ ❀ ๑ஓ ─────── ୧

"Eh?! [Y/N]-san is now Rengoku-san fiancée?! Congratulations!!"Mitsuri squealed out in delight, hugging the certain female Hashira close to her who replied with a small pat behind her back with a gentle grin etched upon her lips

"Ah, you're so sweet, Suri-chan."

"Can I name the kids, please?"She requested, looking into your orbs with hers that were dazzling in hope though it had you to blink your eyes twice at the sudden question.

"T-That's quite far . . ."

"Why not?"Your fiancé's voice boomed behind you, wrapping his big arm around your waist and pulled you further towards him, "We'll leave that task to you but we'll be naming the two others."

His words caused red hue crept up to from your neck and settled on your face, hitting him on his arm though it didn't affect him even a little due to physical body difference which earning a boisterous laugh coming from the male with him flashing to you his radiating closed-eyes smile.

"Love is disgusting."The trio heard someone spat but you were completely amused when it was coming from the white-headed hot boiled male and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Oh, Sanemi. You will get your chance soon."

"Haaar??!! I don't want to hear that-Hell, I don't want to fucking involve myself in any shitty romance."

"So you know that word."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

Before you could retort the male, you pressed your lips together to form a frown when a sight of the unconscious male came upon your view, seeing his having both his wrists cuffed with rope from behind.

"Ara? What do we have here?"

"Oh? [Y/N]-san."Shinobu greeted you with her usual nonchalant smile, "Good afternoon. You look way much happier than always. Mind to tell me?"

"Thank you for your concern, Shinobu and of course I would be. Who wouldn't have a smile on their face upon hearing any good news."The maiden chuckled, seeing Mitsuri lifted her hand up in the air and waving frantically to have your attention with her excited smile plastered on her lips.

Before you could say anything, dry cough was heard from the boy that looks like he slowly regains his consciousness with both his wrists were tied behind him. Judging by his uniform, it looks like he is from Demon Slaying Corps, so why is he . . .

Noticing your confuse expression, Shinobu then smiled sweetly and look at you,

"Her sister is a demon. Though, she has never devoured human yet."She explained and look over her shoulder to see the lonely male who is standing away from the crowd of Hashiras with a taunting smirk replaced her smile, "Well, that's what Tomioka-san said."

"Demon, huh?"You softly murmured, watching how the Kakushi went over to the younger male after bowing his head politely down in front of you and the others, trying to wake him up as his voice was low and slowly getting into a higher note.

"Wake up already, damn it!"He snapped, resulting in the boy to finally woke up from his slumber as the Kakushi immediately crashed one of his knees on the ground in a kneeling position.

Surprisingly, he didn't thrash around like you expected though his eyes didn't remain still when they averted around the area, obviously receiving different looks and expressions from everyone else.

"Now, shall we put him on trial?"You clapped both your hands together with a soft smile dancing on your lips and was about to step forward when an arm preventing you from doing so.

"There's no need for the trial, [Y/N]! Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with him on our own, are going to behead him along with the demon."He reasoned and you pat his shoulder softly and flashed a soft grin of yours towards the man you fell in love with,

"Now, now, Kyou. Let's hear his explanation first?"

"Anything you said, my fianceé."He said in almost a loud tone as if in purpose to have the attention of the certain someone.

"Ehhh?! What a bummer. I was flamboyantly waiting for you, [Y/N] Tokito, to be my wife!"The taller male complained, receiving a glare from the Flame Hashira with him keeping his permanent smile still on his face.

"What can you do? [Y/N] has set her eyes on me and I'm not planning on letting her go."He smiled which was inexorability after seeing your smile.

Hearing the bickering in a shape of conversation, you decided to ignore their voices before returning your gaze back on Shinobu, who has her knees down on the ground in front of the weak male who has multiple cuts and wounds just on his face to offer him a drink, knowing his throat is dry as a desert by seeing him having a hard time to speak. His uniform was also slightly torn.

You could only hope Oyakata-sama to come now and stop the bickering the two adults currently have and start the meeting as fast as he can.

───────────────

Currently, you are now walking down on the engawa after the Hashira meeting with your two favorite person's in the world, constantly teasing your little brother which he inherited the attitude and expression of his deceased twin to the others though he would perpetually smile whenever you are around.

And this is one of the moments.

Rengoku only laughed at his future brother-in-law's wonderful face that he could make and placed his big palm on the younger male's shoulder, who only puffing out his cheeks even more.

Laughter echoed through the hallway of the midnight, still keeping your voice as low as you can for not waking up anyone from their slumber.

୧ ─────── ஓ๑ ❀ ๑ஓ ─────── ୨

Published :

April, 13, 2020