第三章 ; 三 / 九

| 第三章 |

──────

|| His and your mission ||

❝  I'm happy that you chose me in your life. I swore you made me became the happiest man ever after.

୨ ─────── ஓ๑ ❀ ๑ஓ ─────── ୧

"Don't forget to hide your nichirin sword

"Don't forget to hide your nichirin sword."You reminded the male while hiding yours behind your haori, not minding the stare he gave to you as you didn't found it as a bother.

Kyōjurō actually couldn't describe his current feeling right now. Yes, he feels ecstatic and crazily happy for having you joining this mission. Though some uneasy feeling starts to build inside him and surprisingly, you also feel the same way he felt at the same time. You have a bad feeling but you tried your best to not visibly showing the emotion on your face, totally not wanting to ruin the mood.

"As Kocho said, we have got nothing to worry about, after all, it was me who will be going to this mission."He beamed, sending that enthusiastic vibe flowing from him that had you to shield your eyes with your arm from the glow that you swore coming from his face. The thought of buying a mask went through your mind but you quickly shook it off, giving him a smile that couldn't be compared to his, letting your arm fell next to your side.

"You know, you don't have to carry this burden alone. That's why I'll be going with you."You exclaimed, chuckling at his priceless reaction and flashed him a cheeky grin on your visage.

"And the other threesome Mizunotos, though I haven't caught a glimpse of them even their hair yet."Exhaling a low sigh, recalling the moment when Oyakata-sama summoned you at his beautiful estate, informing the little small of a change in the plan but it still wouldn't interrupting the main mission to slay a demon which caused a huge ruckus in the certain black large vehicle with only three Mizunotos that Shinobu recommended joining for this mission.

Snapping back to reality, you are now sitting next to the window with the Flame Hashira sitting next to your other side, his enthusiastic expression and his arms remained crossed.

Propping your cheek in the palm of your right hand with the elbow rested on the frame for the support and throwing your gaze up to the orangish-red horizon with dark sky along with stars slowly starting to paint themselves over it. A bright moon seemed to make itself visible too.

"Wanna eat a bento, my love?"

His masculine voice caught you off guard, especially when he wrapped an arm around you to pulled your figure closer to his. A red hue coated your already flaming rosy cheeks as a hand flew up to cover your lower face in embarrassment at the nickname,

"Why so sudden?"

He only laughed it off with his bright radiating smile was sent to you, almost making your heart explode and recalled the reason at how you fell in love with this guy again.