Chap X 1

Authors Note *Since It's WRONG and mentally god would be disappointed, Gon and Killua are the Only characters who are 18+. I do not support pedo but I did write this out of the dynamic relationship they showed in the manga. Mix that with my love of MOE, gore, love triangles, and BL I've created this. If you like killing stalking then this might be up your alley. thanks for your support!

•••••••••••••••••

As the sun sets for the demons to come out at night, we take a closer look at Heavens Arena (fav arc) after Gon's fight with Hisoka.

"Damn!" Gon cursed as he walks off the stage. Bruised and frustrated his fists clenched. He knew that referee called BS. That wasn't the problem though, he hated himself wanting to fight Hisoka more. He wanted to beat that pervert to the pulp. Especially that face he made during the fight. Gon got chills remembering the clown's heated look.

Gon took a breather and walk towards the main halls where he would go to take a seat and watch Killua's match.

Before opening the doors to the hall Gon paused and quickly look back. Hisoka was walking up to Gon with a sensual smirk.

"Hisoka" Gon said out loud in irritation. He was still butt hurt about the fight. He didn't want to see him so soon after his defeat. Not even for a brief moment.

As Hisoka took steps closer, Gon got hesitant. In this long dark hallway no one was around. He could walk out but something told him not to. It was Hisoka sinister yet lustful aura. It attracted Gon.

'What is this?' Gon thought feeling excited against Hisoka aura, he activated Ren.

"Today was marvelous, Gon" the clown purred. Hisoka stopped right in front of Gon staring at him with dominance.

'Ahhh so succulent, I want to kill him so badly~. No, not yet. I just...can't hold myself' Hisoka thought. In the back of his mind if he can't fight the boy to the death he'll do something more.

"What do you want Hisoka?" Asked Gon. His hands trembled but kept his determine look onto Hisoka.

Hisoka smirk and open his palm up to him.

"I just wanted to say-"

With that Hisoka curled his finger and Gons arms went up together.

"What?!" Gon shouted in distress, he use gyo and saw Hisoka's aura binding his hands. He follow the aura string as it loop over a pipe above him. Hisoka chuckled and let his bad habit show. The face of pure horniness, that his toy was tied up defenseless.

"Hisoka let me go!" Gon tried to kick him but Hisoka easily moved out of the way, and with a pull of his aura he turned Gon around to face the doors.

"Now now, I only wanted to tell you I really did enjoy our match. A little too much, Gon." Calmly said Hisoka

In a instant he pressed up against Gon and once the boy felt him he tried to kick back onto Hisoka's crotch. Hisoka caught Gon's leg and forced it back in place. And with his knee, Hisoka separated Gon's legs wider.

Gon grunted as his hands binds became tighter. Being forced into this position embarrass him greatly, so great he rather fight to the death. Gon struggled against the restraints tugging on Hisoka's aura. The force Gon use to pull was a mistake for it turned Hisoka on more. The boy was strong but Hisoka was stronger.

Gon froze as he felt icy hands sensually touch up from the back of his knees.

"Wha- No!" Gon shut his eyes fighting Hisoka's touch. Hisoka mentally drooled as he touch Gon's legs up to his thighs. He desperately wanted to see what was underneath those green shorts. But he held himself back.

'Ahhh~ I love that look. But the fruit hasn't ripen Hisoka. Quit playing' He thought and stopped himself.

Flipping Gon with a twist of his aura to face him. Hisoka smirk seeing the heated flustered look Gon made. Gon wanted to be mad but instead had this strange fascination as he look into Hisoka's golden eyes. Hisoka grab Gon's tied up wrists pining them against the door. He came close to the boys face, admiring the hateful confused look.

"Such a good boy~" Hisoka whispered lustfully. With his free hand he caress Gon's face,"Go watch Killua's match before I eat you up"

And with that Hisoka undo his aura. Gon stumbled back opening the doors to the main halls. Everyone around stopped to see if he was alright. It was embarrassing.

"Damn!" Gon held his head clearly hitting it hard. What was more embarrassing was that Hisoka walk over him straight to the exit with that teasing smile.

"I'm sure we'll see eachother soon, or perhaps you'll come to seek me" Hisoka chuckle as he left leaving Gon with a uneasy feeling.

"Fuckin Clown" Gon muttered. He jump to his feet and look towards where Hisoka left. He was GON *pun. Gon sighed and blushed as he repainted the scene in his head. The mysterious murderer feeling up on him, with those hands.

"Attention! The match is about to start for Killua vs Riehlvelt in 10 mins, take your seats and bet who will win!" The speaker said loudly.

Gon smiled and started to head his way to see his friend fight. But that moment with Hisoka was nudging at his brain every time he seem to forget.

"That damn clown!"