Final Chapter: Confession

Here it is, everyone. The final chapter of this book. It has come to this moment.

Btw, i also decide to add trailer scenes for the upcoming volume. It will appear by the end of the chapter.

Anyways, sit back and enjoy

_________________________

"Where are you really from?"

Blake's question took over Hartmann's head as the Former narrowed at him, demanding an answer right now. Months of hiding his true identity had led to this, all because he mistaken them as Americans when he was hallucinating. He thought his true identity would remain a secret to the outside world of remnant, but maybe he was just so naïve.

Letting out a sigh, he answered. "Okay. Truth is, I'm not from here."

"Well if you're not from Vacuo, and not in Vale, nor even in the rest of the two kingdoms. Where in remnant are you from?" Weiss stepped in, standing beside Blake.

"That is the thing, i'm not from Remnant. I am actually...from another world."

The group all exchange looks to each other in utter disbelief. "You're fucking with us, right?" Yang asked.

Hartmann shook his head. "No, i am from another world. And it is called Earth."

"Earth? Like the Earth of the ground?" Sun asked. Hartmann just shrugged. "That's the name of your world? Sounds silly, don't you think?" Sun received an elbow to the side by Ruby, the latter glaring at him.

She then turned to Hartmann. "If you are from this 'Earth', then what was that language you were shouting at us?"

"German, that's what it is called. It's also a nationality. I'm from a nation that my enemies called it Germany, but my people and i call it Deutschland."

"Wait, enemies?" Weiss raised her eyebrow. "Were you in a war back there?"

'Scheisse.' Hartmann muttered a swear when he accidentally mentioned the enemy faction. He can't do nothing but nodding at her. "Yes. I was in a war, part of it actually."

Hartmann can see that the group had mixed thoughts. Ruby was surprised when he mentioned that he was part of a war in his world, like a real war. Weiss was thinking about the name 'Deutschland' which sounded a bit similar with the name of her family.

Yang was as confused as her teammates. The thought of people arriving from their world to another one reminds her of some novels she used to read, which she now find them un-interesting due to how repetitive it was.

Meanwhile, Blake focused more on the 'War'' part. Thinking of what kind of war was it about. Was it about racism and discrimination just like the Faunus revolution? Or was it about Glory and the like? Either way, Hartmann was part of it, and she needs to know.

"Tell us more about the War in this Earth world of yours." Blake demanded.

"I believe you have asked enough questions, miss Belladonna." A familiar voice said just when Hartmann was about to respond. Him and the rest of the group turned to where Glynda was standing behind them.

"Professor Goodwitch!" Ruby exclaimed, almost bowing from her presence. "What brings you here?"

"I came here for him." Glynda turned to Hartmann, the latter quickly standing up. He could see in her eyes that she wasn't happy, implying that he might be trouble. Glynda walk towards the nervous specialist. "Ozpin and i would like to have a word you back in Beacon. In private." Hartmann gulped but nodded after.