Chapter 1: Aunt Lilith's House

Luz POV:

"LUZ NOCEDA-CLAWTHORNE" My mom yelled from downstairs. Waking me up from my sleep. Opening my eyes and blinking them a few times to adjust them to the lighting in my room. Rolling over to my side to see what time it was.

"9:50 AM Merida! I overslept!" I whispered to myself. Sitting up in my bed quickly throwing the covers off of me. Swinging my legs over the edge of my bed. Letting out a small yawn and standing up from my bed stretching my arms over my head.

Hearing a soft knock on my door looking over my shoulder to see my mother opened my door and leaning on the door frame. "Kid you read-" Eda stops only to see me still in my Pajamas.

"Did you..oversleep...Again.." Eda says with a chuckle folding her arms over chest.
"Yes Yes! I forgot to set my alarm..again! " I say flying my hands in the air aggressively. While walking over to my dresser and flying open the drawers trying to find an outfit.

Digging into the drawers trying to find a decent outfit to put on, whispering loudly in Spanish. Eda seeing my small panic rush, slowly walks over to me while I continue to dig out a outfit. As I feel a hand set on my shoulder.

"Luzzy..." I hear eda say in a soft calming voice, as a turn my head to face her. I soon turn my full body to face her as puts her other hand on my other shoulder.

" Calm down..Luzzy..." She says she looks at me with a calm relaxed face, I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths calming my racing nerves. Once my nerves are calmed I opened my eyes to see my mother once again with a calm relaxed face.

"Better.." I heard her say, " Yeah... Thanks I needed that" I say with a smile. " Now do you already have everything packed that you needed?" She askes me, " Yeah I just need to get ready and I should be good" I cheerfully say with a smile.

" Now go get ready you dork " she says with a chuckle as she playfully punches my arm as I see her leave my room. Running into the bathroom to change.

I change into a black shirt with a grey wolf on it, a pair of dark blue jeans with cuts and holes on the front of them and cuffed at the bottoms, and my red and black flannel.

As I walk back into my room to get everything, I walk over to my dresser and grab my black gloves that were on sitting on my dresser, putting them on my hands and opening and closing my hands a few times.

Looking at my dresser and seeing my red beanie, I quickly grabbed it and hold it in my hands. "Can't believe I almost forgot you" I say as I put on my beanie walking over to my mirror and looking at myself.

As I click my tongue a few times and shoot myself finger guns, "Still looking sharp" I say to myself.

"MIJA" I hear my mom scream from downstairs. "COMING" I screamed as I lightly ran to the corner of my room grabbing my backpack and swinging over my shoulders and grabbing my duffel bag.

Running out of room closing my door half way so theres a small space for king if he wants to sleep on my bed. Turning around the corner and running down the stairs and jumping up to hang on the bar, That hangs slightly above where the stairs ends.

Jumping down after a few seconds and lands on my feet. "And She sticks the landing" I say with a cool voice, turning into the living room as I see my mothers.

"Mija" My mom says with a little anger in her voice. "Did you over sleep again.." she says with the "look" that she gives me everytime I over sleep.

"Lo siento Lo siento!!..." I say as I put my stuff on the one single chair. "Hun..Give her a break.." I hear Eda say to my mom, As my mom let's out a sigh as she takes a seat on the couch.