Chapter 3: Long Time No See~

Amity's Pov:

"C'mon Ed! Get up!" I said through gritted teeth. Giving his door a few rough big bangs trying to get him up.

Walking Into my room looking over everything to make sure I don't forget anything. Grabbing my backpack, duffel bag, makeup bag, and suitcase on my bed. Putting in the key, turning it to my right watching the lock unlock. Taking the lock off, pulling up the locks. Opening my suitcase looking over everything I packed yesterday.

Hearing a slight creak behind almost making me ignore it but, I didn't. Turning my head seeing my sister leaning against the side of the door. "Did you get him up? We don't have much time left." Closing the suitcase closed and locking. I could hear my sister chuckling behind me. But, I didn't pay any attention to it because whatever it is. It's just going to put me in a badder mood then, I already am.

"Anxious to see your girlfriend? huh?" Emira smirked wiggling her eyebrows up and down. Sighing putting my hands on my suitcase, closing my eyes. "For the last time Emira! Luz it NOT my girlfriend!" Slamming my fist on my suitcase. "Mittens...You have been saying that since you were 14.." hearing her walking towards me.

Looking to the side of my room. Not even daring to look up at my sister. Biting the inside of my cheek. "Mittens I see the way you look at her, we all do. Furrowing my brows "Will you just shut up!" Giving my sister my signature cold glare. Hearing emira sigh walking out of my room.

Closing my eyes taking a deep breath. I know it's really obvious that I like Luz. I just....don't know if she likes me the way I like her. I mean she might not be even into girls. I know she's bisexual but! She might be into boys! then girls....

Checking to make sure I have everything ready before heading down stairs. Walking into the kitchen I'm immediately greeted by both twins.
"Heya! mittens I made some Griffen eggs and toast. If you want some" Edric chirped. Walking over to the table and taking a sit down across where edric had his plate.

After breakfast me and the twins gather all of our luggage and heading to the airport for our flight. It took 4 hours to get back home plus the time it took to get our stuff unpacked and yell at ed and em to calm down because there were chasing eachother around the house.

I though it would be a good time to text Luz and ask her where she wanna meet up.

Ames:Hey, I got home alittle bit ago if you wanna meet up somewhere.

Luzzy: It's about time Blight 😠

Luzzy: I was getting bored

Ames: Oh I'm sorry I didn't get home sooner to cure your boredness sooner 😒

Luzzy: hahaha...very funny Blight

Ames: Is that sarcasm Noceda?

Luzzy: yep! All for you sweetie~

Ames: keep it of Luz and when I see you I'll wring your neck 😠

Luzzy: Like you have the guts to
Little Miss Perfect~

Ames: Just wait Noceda...

Ames: You're see alright...