Chapter 2: Texting You

Luz POV:

Sitting at my desk with a pen and my glyph Notebook. Drawing a bunch of glyphs for Lilith's and I, practice battle today.

So far I had 15 Light spells, 13 Ice spells, 18 Fire spells and 17 Plant spells all made.

Putting down my pencil and looking up at the clock on my desk. 1:25 pm. Me and Lilith's battle didn't start till 3:00pm. I had some time to do whatever. Sitting back until my back hit the back of the chair. Looking up at the wall thinking about what to do till battle time.

Hearing my scroll ding. I sat up and grabbed it off of my desk and saw a message. I felt a small smile form of my face when I saw who had just messaged me. I quickly unlocked my scroll and went to messages and tap on Amity's name.

Ames: Hey Dork 😜

Luz: Sup Blight 😎

Ames: Quit calling me Blight Noceda 😡

Luz: That's your last name isn't it? 🤨

Ames:...I....yes...Not for long though 😀

Luz: Oh...So you wanna take my last name now..? Huh? 😏

Ames: I...I...DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!? 😳

Luz: well...if you take my last name you will have Clawthorn in it to

Luz: Luz Trinity Noceda-Clawthorne 😎

Ames: Your name is long 😑

Luz: Your name is the same length as mine

Luz: Amity Marie Nicole Blight 😑

Ames: Just slightly off

Luz: So....Watcha need Ames? 🤨

Ames: Oh right! 😀

Ames: I'm coming back tomorrow 😄

Luz: Bout time...😑 It's boring without you

Ames: Awww...Is the Noceda-Clawthorne missing Her Weirdo? 😜🤨

Luz: 🖕

Ames: Right back at you Luz 🖕

Luz: No...I just mean it's lonely not hanging out with anybody

Ames: Don't you hang out with the gang?

Luz: No, Bosh is in jail for 4 months and Gus is busy with trashetball.

Ames: what about Willow?

Luz: She's grounded after her dad's found her smoking weed and because her girlfriend is in jail.

Ames: Ouch...

Ames: So who's house you at?

Luz: Lilith's

Ames: Okay so when me and my sibs get back I'm coming straight over there!

Luz: Ooo~ Does the witch miss the human~?

Ames: Fuck You! 🤬

Luz: Fuck you back! 🤬

Ames: Anyway I need to go before the twins burn down the kitchen 😑

Luz: Very normal 😑

Luz: Okay bye Ammy! 😊

Ames: Bye Lu! 😉

After I got done texting Amity. I felt bored, really bored. I didn't know what to do and I still had hour and a half till it was battle time. I forgot how much fun it was to talk or text Amity was. It's been a week since we called eachother. Since she is on vacation with her siblings.

She has been sending me pictures and videos of her and the twins. Having fun on vacation and in my opinion Amity looks happier then she has ever been. Ever since I knew her.

Walking over to my bed and sitting down I heard a soft knock on my door. Turning my head to my door. "Come in" my door slowly opened about half way before I could see who it was. Lilith peeked in. When she saw me she straightened out and gave me a quick smile.

I raised an eyebrow wondering what she needed. "Hey Luz, Eda dropped this off for ya" my suspensions were high but not to high. Cuz I'm pretty sure I got everything. But yet, it's eda here we are talking about. When I looked up I saw Lilly holding something familiar in her hands. My eyes lit up, Lilith started chuckling. "Here you go Lu" she handed me my staff.

Taking it from her. I held it in my hands, then let at a little code sound making the palisman come to life. The little wooden otter climbed up my arm and rested on my shoulder. Slightly nudging my neck. Looking up at Lilith I gave a smile as a thank you. She gave me a nodd and left.

Looking back at the little palisman. I brought my hand up to it's back petting it. "Hey KJ..." The little otter perked up at his name being called. Making a small noise tilting his head. Wonding what I wanted. "Sorry...buddy I didn't want anything".

Picking up the little otter holding him in my hands watching him try to wiggle out of my grasp. Leaning back until my back hit my soft bed, letting out a grunt noise when my back hit the bed. Chuckling when Kj was able to escape my grasp. The otter made a cooing sound before turning around three times and laying on my chest.

I had Kj for about 2 years now. I build him myself by using the palisman wood eda and king cut down. Just like eda said "he's my palisman and we're bonded for life" that's how me and Kj are. His my best friend, I mean I've got my other best friends. But, when I can't hang out with them I hang out with Kj instead.

Silence filled the room until my alarm went off interrupting the nice silence. Bringing my head up a little to find my phone which was laying face down on my bed right beside me. Grabbing it and turning the annoying alarm off. Prepping myself on my elbows before whistling.

Waking up the wooden otter laying on my chest tilting it's head. Smirking at the otter that was funny cusfused why I whistling. "C'mon Kj Battle time!" the otter was quick to jump up running to the door. Lifting myself off my bed walking over grabbing kj's stick and taking a few steps forward to the door. Looking down watching kj scratch at the wooden door waiting till I opened it.

Bringing my hand up to grip the doorknob giving it a rather gently twist, pulling it open. Walking down the steps,Kj trotting down them right behind me sticking close.

Imma end it here cuz I don't have any more ideas for this chapter. I'm tired and going to sleep at 3am. So hope you like chapter 2 of my Dork.