SEVEN

7:❝ FALCON ❞

7:❝ FALCON

AFTER BREAKING INTO FORT MEADE AND retrieving the last set of wings they were finally going to be putting their plan into action. Meredith and Sam were currently sitting at an outdoor cafe drinking some coffee. Waiting for their target to walk out and to get him at the perfect timing. Meredith had her red hair in a bun covered with a cap. Matching with Sam of course in a top, a leather jacket and some jeans. Natasha thought it would be cute if her favorite couple were matching together, even if it was a 'fake' first date. They couldn't seem to settle to an agreement on if it was real or not.

"Sam, this is not a real date."

He chuckled as he flashed her a smile. How could she not fall for that? "I mean, I bought us drinks, and we're having a conversation. I think it is." All Meredith could do was roll her eyes. "But the only thing we talked about was the mission." Sam chuckled, "still a conversation." Meredith giggled at him as he couldn't handle how funny he was. "Sam, come on-." He put his finger up as he saw that their target wad finally alone. He pulled out the phone as Meredith rolled her eyes and sipped on the nice cold lemonade. She wasn't going to be enjoying it much longer.

She saw the guards walk away after he glanced at his phone. Perfect, it was working she thought. "Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious" Meredith chewed on her bottom lip. She hated Sitwell so much and she loved this plan. "The good-looking guy in the sunglasses with the smoking hot girl next to him. Your ten o'clock." Meredith's face flushed red, it was so funny how nonchalant he was with appreciating her beauty. He started looking around as Meredith chuckled he did not know his ten o'clock. "Your other ten o'clock. There you go."

Sam and Meredith both lifted up their drinks towards him. "You're gonna go around the corner to your right. There's a gray car two spaces down. You and I and the lovely lady are gonna take a ride." Meredith was trying to control her face, it was not working out. "Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up." That line definitely gave Meredith butterflies. She saw the red dot on his tie as she grinned, Natasha was definitely a good shot. It would he terrible if he messed this up. He started looking frantic as he started going that direction. Sam and Meredith followed after him getting into the car.

They drove silently until Sitwell spoke up. "Why are you doing this?" Meredith rolled her eyes, "you know why were doing this Sitwell. You have left us no other choice. Now shut it!" Sam quirked a brow at her as she glanced over and gave him a confused look. "What?" He smiled at her softly as she saw her favorite smile again. "Nothing, I just love a bossy woman." Meredith rolled her eyes as Sitwell scoffed and rolled his as well. They parked in front of the abandoned building as Meredith got out and winked at Sam. "See you soon." She grabbed Sitwell and led him up to the working elevator. When they made it to the top floor there was Natasha and Steve. "Rogers, Romanoff."