3 : five

Zoa's POV

The next morning, me and Soeun unnie tried to go back where I left Monday unnie but there were no tracks left. "She's gone... Hyewon. Kaja" she held my hands tight as we walk on a sunny path.

"You know, Jimin unnie is the strongest unnie we can have but since she's not here anymore, we still have me! I'll protect you guys... I know Jimin unnie will still remain in us. Here" she pointed at my heart. "I promise I will make sure you all will go home safe to your houses" I smiled then hugged her.

"I love you guys" here comes the emotional feeling again. I hate this.

Me and the girls have decided to go sail away tomorrow. It's for the greater good.

Later that night, I went out on the porch of the tree house to look at the moon. Monday unnie always told me that she likes the moon because she has the same nickname with it. Moon.

"You awake?" Soeun unnie sat beside me. Jihan also got up and sat on my other side.

"You miss Jimin, I see" Soeun unnie followed my gaze up to the moon.

"You know... when you're lonely or sad, you should always look up at the moon" I heard unnie. "In the world, there's only one moon. Everyone is mesmerized by it and when you look at it, you're not the only one... look at us three right now, we're not lonely because we all look at the same moon" Soeun unnie side hugged me and Jihan who's eyes are already closed. Must be asleep.

"Always remember that, Hyewon-ah"

The next morning is our only hope. It's ride or die.

"Bring the coconuts with you so you won't starve" Soeun unnie put the 4 coconut inside the floating thing Jiyoon unnie made. It's not big but I'm sure we'll gonna fit in.

"And the tumblers" she added more things.

It's afternoon already and the sun is about to set down. "All aboard" both Jiyoon and Soeun unnie pushed the boat to the water until it reached their waist level. Jiyoon unnie jumped up first and helped Soeun unnie up. But when Soeun unnie stepped in, the boat leaned, almost flipping.

"Eh... I guess it's only good for 5 guys..." Soeun unnie said sadly. "Take the coconuts out, you should come with us" Jaehee finally said some good things.

"Aniyo, bring it with you. I'll stay here" Soeun unnie insisted. "Soeun unnie was about to swim back to the shore but Jihan held her arms. "U-Unnie, don't leave us"

Soeun unnie smiled. A painful one.

Is this the reason why I feel emotional when she talks?

She's Sacrificing herself for us?

"I'm going to be fine. Take care of yourselves. Now go, it's getting darker" She took Jihan's hand off. "I'll miss you guys... I love you"

The never ending tears started again. I watched as Soeun unnie swam back to the beach, turn around and waved at us.

"Let’s go" Jiyoon unnie made the boat move by spinning some pedals. She looks like she needs help and being the third strongest in our team... the strongest now, no Monday and Soeun unnie anymore to help.

When everyone was asleep, I took care of the pedals. I look up at the sky and saw the infinity number of stars. I also saw the moon. The one and only moon.

"... when you're lonely or sad, you should always look up at the moon" I reminiscent what unnie told me.

I miss you Soeun unnie.

I hope you're fine.