2 : food

Zoa's POV

It's been a week since we got washed off here. I learned that every night, there are some wild animals lurking around. The unnies also build this tree house so the animals won't get to us.

The island is kind of big too. I haven't walked around it yet but Monday unnie mentioned that it's deserted and there were only limited supply of food. Jiyoon unnie, who's the brain of the group, also started building this ship out of ship wrecks and palm woods. Soeun unnie kept me and Jihan entertained while Jaehee and Soojin unnie minded their own business.

"Where's Jimin? I'm hungry" I heard Soojin unnie. "S-She's out getting some fresh water on the falls, unnie" speaking of Jihan unnie, she couldn't stop stuttering and crying. She won't also tell us what's wrong. I think she's traumatized.

"Tsk... I didn't asked you" Soojin unnie glared at Jihan who looks scared. Jihan once again started crying hard, Soeun unnie comforting her. "Yah! Stop crying loud!" Soojin unnie screamed before going out of the house. Jinjja... our team don't work all together.

"Don't cry, Jihyo-ah. Unnie's here" I don't know why but Soeun unnie's words sounds very emotional. I can't help but hide my tears when Soeun unnie comforts us. I don't want them to see me cry.

"I'm back" Monday unnie climbed back to the tree house holding the tumblers we got from the luggages. Thankfully there were 4 tumblers. That's enough for us to share. "Took you so long... now cook food" Soojin unnie took one of the tumblers before laying back on the swing Soeun unnie made days ago.

"Zoa-yah, are you thirsty? Here" Monday unnie offered me some water but I nicely shook my head. I should reserve the water in night. We can't climb down in night.

"Welp, it's already dusk... everyone up here?" Jiyoon unnie asked. Soeun unnie counted and shouted "yes!"

"I'm going to sleep early. I will get some more foods early tomorrow" Monday unnie laid on the edge of the tree house. "I should come with you, unnie" Soeun offered but Monday unnie declined. "You should keep these 4 entertained, Soeun-nie. I'll take care of the food while Jiyoon make the boat. By the way, how is it Jiyoon-ah?"

"Almost done. Just the propellers and pedals"

"Do it fast... the fruits were already eaten by some other animals." I looked at Jiyoon unnie who's looking tired. "Yes captain, I really wanted to get out of here"

"Excuse me... I'm the real captain here" Soojin unnie pointed herself. She was out captain on the PR team in the WE-CLEAR branch in Iceland. It's a company owned by her father so she's very spoiled. "Sorry" Jiyoon unnie smilingly said. I am so grateful that the 2002 liners were so understanding.

They were also the one who took over the work from us.

When we get back, I can't wait to treat them on some fancy restaurants.

"Hyewon, can you walk now?" I nodded at Monday unnie before laying beside her. "You can come with me tomorrow if you wanted to"

"Yeah and then leave her there... useless girl, can't even talk" I heard Jaehee whispered. That... really hurted me. She was my friend. I never knew she has this side. "Lee Jaehee, watch your mouth" Jiyoon unnie scolded her. "I don't know you" Jaehee fought back before facing the bamboo walls of the house.

There were no cooperation, how will we survive?

The next morning, after the sun was out, me and Monday unnie started our journey in the jungle. She was right. There were no fruits left on the trees except coconuts. She gave me like 4 whole coconut to carry while she carry some wood sticks for our fire at night.

"It's starting to get dark... you should go home Zoa" she told me as she kept piling some woods on her hand. I nodded at her and started to go home when I heard a bush behind us rumble.

"Hm?" Monday unnie pushed me away but I kept on looking back at her.

I'm very worried.

She was gesturing me to continue walking before mouthing "I can do this". Is she...?

When she turn around, a large wild pig with horns jumped out of the bush. She threw the sticks she gathered and choosing the sharpest one as her weapon.

"Zoa Run!"

I ran fast as I could and when I reached the tree house, I was panicking and can't control myself to climb up.

All I can hear were my pants, my hands were shaking. I looked up and saw Jaehee looking so bored at me.

"Myowa, what are you doing? Get up" she rolled her eyes. I tried to give her some signals that I need help but she can't understand.

"What? Psycho... get up, it's dark" as I composed myself to climb up, everyone looked at me by the door.

"Where's Jimin unnie?" Jihan asked.

I couldn't speak...

"Zoa?" Soeun unnie held my shoulders and tears started flowing down on my cheeks.

I couldn't speak... I hate it.

"Where is she? Zoa-"

"AHH!"

The next thing we all heard was a loud shreak coming inside the jungle i just went to. I don't have to explan what it is. They can understand what's the situation already.

I felt my body grew weak. I fell down on the floor, visions blurry because of my uncontrollable tears. "Zoa!" Soojin unnie went to me, kicking my shoulders. "U-Unnie!" Jihan pulled Soojin unnie away and Soeun strated rubbing my back. Jaehee was looking on the jungles with Jiyoon unnie.

"I guess we'll leave as six" we all heard Soojin. "And it's all because of this mute" her fingers pointed at me.

"You fricking mute. You should've died instead of Jimin"

Right... I should be the one.

I am so useless.