Chapter 40

Priya's Pov

(After 2 days, i.e Day 9)

Today i am fasting. Yes! Because i want to as all the other women's are.

Past two days went so amazing. How??

Well next day, after the Party scene, we all saw Bhai smiling, that to for the very first time.

We all were so happy that i couldn't express my happiness.

Whole day was so nice, Bhai didn't even Looked stressed but he looked at Bhaviksha di the most 🤭.

Then the next Day, another miracle happened, that is Dadaji spoke to Aarav bhai, called him grandson and he even hugged Him.

And all this credit goes to Bhaviksha di. I know it's only possible because of her.

I don't know what if they proposed eachother or not but i know they both are deeply in love with eachother.

They are such a beautiful couple, so cute, so mature. I just love their pair.

Then coming to Rahul, well we Studied in these to days and almost my half syllabus is over. He is really a great teacher.

I just can't forget how he consoled me with that hug and words.

It deeply hit my heart. I can still feel his arms around me.

And in these days no kind of hot moments happened because we both studied in the hall, actually i was the one who made this plan because i wanted to see my Bhai smiling, which also gave me an opportunity to see Dadaji and Bhai together once again.

But Rahul and me are again back to our Normal studying Mode. We don't talk that much, just a little bit during studies.

•••••••••••••

We all are present in the Garden and i am Playing Badminton with Bhaviksha di while Aarav Bhai and Rahul are talking about business.

You know, Commerce students together.

While Playing Pratap bhai approached me and told me to give the badminton to him as he wants to play with Di but Di Deny it and gave me her badminton and she sat beside Aarav bhai and here i am Playing with Pratap bhai now.

While playing i heard Bhaviksha di's Conversation with my parents.

They declared that Bhaviksha di and her Family will stay in here for 4 more days, that is till her birthday. That means even Rahul will stay.

Even his Family

Yeah yeah, i am not denying that.

My Excitement doesn't have control. I place the badminton on the ground and hugged di.

Rahul's POV

God, why do you always make it complicated for me?? Now we will stay here even after Dusherra for more 4 days!!!

But from inside, i am happy as well that i will get sometime to stay with Priya because i have decided something.

Suddenly Bhaviksha sat beside me and whispered in my ears "tere pait main laddoo nahi phot rahe? ( Aren't Laddoos brusting in your stomach [meaning- bubbling over with joy])"

"For what?"

"That you will have more time to spend with Priya" she said and i glared at her

"It's is nothing like that" i said

"Like what?"

"Like what you are thinking!"

"What am i thinking?" She said innocently