Chapter 36

Rahul's POV

(Day 3)

I had Breakfast just now and so i am Talking with Priya's mom.

Actually she stopped me!

"Beta, how is Priya in Maths?" She asked

"Well, umm she is nice aunty, not Bad. She can do very well"

"Hmm but what is her Problem, i mean why isn't she able to do it?? Actually i don't want her to be Depressed about one single Subject"

I smiled at her concern "she is doing very good aunty, the problem is just that, she does silly mistakes or else she is perfectly aware about the concepts but i am teaching her 11th class concept as well in which she is confused"

She pats on my cheeks "you are really a sweet boy....but don't be so sweet by giving her chocolates"

I am shocked, how does she know??

She giggled "well i know Beta, actually in the morning when i entered in her room, i saw chocolate wrapper in her Dustin bin. Then I thought, I didn't allow her to buy Chocolates nor her Father but then i saw you eating one in the Morning, so i got to know"

I rub my neck "woh, aunty, just to encourage her, i gave her Twice nothing more"

She smiled "no problem Beta, but don't give her Daily as this girl is so crazy about them that she can even eat 10 at one go"

I chuckled "indeed she can"

"You know beta, one day at night, she sneaked in the kitchen and Ate whole chocolate Ice-cream Tub. I don't know what i should do with this girl" aunty shook her head

"But Aunty, she even Shares"

"Yeah, she does but I don't want her to have cavity and be unhealthy. Sometimes i fear that she will marry a boy who will Give her Chocolate Bouquet " She said and i Began to cough Vigrously

"Are you okay beta?" She patted my back

I nod

"Here, have some water" she passed me a glass of Water and i drank it at one go

"Aahh aunty, i need to make a call, so please Excuse me" i laughed nervously

"Yeah sure"

I escaped from here and entered in my room.

Taking a deep breath i closed my eyes.

Why the hell i got choked by her words???

You don't have to get affected by Anything related to Priya!

Rahul, noo!!

But how will you stop your heart, which all the time gets affected when it comes to Priya??

I don't know but....but I have to.

If you can, then Try but i know you can't Rahul.

Please, if you can't Help, then don't say anything as well.

Okay, as you wish!

I sat on the study table and just to distract my mind, i began to do my college work.

••••••••••••••

I sat on the sofa, along with my dad and we are watching Cricket.

Well it's night and i am avoiding Priya since morning but i think it's not going to last for long as she came up and stood right Infornt of me.

"Rahul if you are free so can you teach me?" She asked and everyone looked at me.