Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Don't forget to vote and Comment!

Rahul's POV

I dropped by my sister's school as she is having Farewell!

Well she was looking beautiful but it's fun to tease her and about compliments.... leave it, i am not that expressive to my sister.

What if you compliment a girl?

Then that case is Different actually!

How?

Umm well..........Sister is sister and some other girl is other girl but not sister so it's different.

Okay so now i am driving Back to my house. On the way i get call from mom "Hello Rahul"

"Yes maa"

"Do you have some money?"

"Yeah, i have so"

"Then please bring Biscuits"

"Okay, but which one?"

"Any"

"Okay"

I cut the call and brought in the biscuits. When i came out the shop and began my bike to reach my house, mom again called "yes mom"

"Bring some namkeen (kind of Snack) as well"

"Okay"

"Anything else?"

"Aaaaa no"

"Okay then"

I go back to the shop and bring some namkeen. I start my bike again to leave for my house but mom!!!!!!

"Yes mom, now what?"

"Beta bring Paneer as well, i forgot to bring it"

"Okay mom, but is there anything else? Because I wouldn't go again and again" i said with a slight frustration.

"No, no this is last and come fast they are gonna arrive anytime soon"

"Okay"

I bought the Paneer and this time I switched off my phone and then I headed back to my house.

I reached my home and gave all the stuff to my mom.

I took a quick bath as today is a very Hot sunny day.

I came out of the washroom and wore a simple white kurta and then i heard the  bell rang. So I quickly combed my hair and went downstairs.

My mom and dad are already standing at the doorsteps.

I walk towards the guest.

"Namaste Uncle and Aunty" I say and take their blessings as well.

"Namaste Beta" They said

I saw a boy, maybe he is Aarav Bhaiya. "Hello Aarav Bhaiya"

"Hello"

Suddenly a girl stood In Front of me with a beautiful small on her face looking very excited said "hello, i am Priya you must be Rahul right"

She forwarded her hand in front of me to shake, I was so shocked with her gesture. I first looked at her then at her hand but Finally shook it with her.

Her hands were warm and Soft unlike mine which were hard and cold.

I didn't want to leave her hold but as my Parents and even others are around so i had to.

They entered and we all sat at our place.

Mom and I settled the snack on the Table as well as tea.