Chapter 47

Priya's POV

God these exams, i just hate them sooo much!!!!

Yeah, it's my finals and even last exam which is non-other than Maths.

But now i have no doubt in it because Rahul taught me all the concepts so nicely.

No! He didn't came up to teach me but i used to call him for my doubts.

I smile, yeah, after our kissing day, in the morning, i asked for his number from Bhaviksha di saying i need his help in maths.

So like that i call him just for my doubts, even though Bhai was there to help me out but then he was facing his exams, so i Thought of disturbing Rahul.

But everytime i call him, my heartbeats increase, i feel shy even while talking to him, except doubt i never tried to say anymore.

I tried to confess my love but i couldn't gather up courage for that.

We didn't even met after that because now we are busy with our own exams.

Now I won't disturb him because even he is giving his final exams, so i don't think it will be good to You know disturb him, so i am myself doing the study.

Talking about my other exams, they went really very good and  i will secure above 90 and i am damn sure about it.

Because i love my subjects and have been Reading my books as if Doraemon gave me is Gadget, that bread one which once nobita used, in which he used to press the bread on the notebook and all the written thing gets Transferred into the bread and then into Nobita after eating it.

I let out a breath.

yeah just like that i remember each and not everything by Heart. Hehe.

Priya, study, don't timepass. I scolded myself.

Aree but i forgot to tell you one thing!

What?

That when i had 6 day break for History Paper, i went to attend a wedding.

I protested Dad, that no dad, I won't go, it's my final exam, i need to gain good grades to which he said "you have so many holidays to prepare so chill and i know you will do good"

My dad was so confident but then my mom said "it's her exam and you want everyone of us to Attend Marriage"

"I don't want her to stress out while studying non-stop, I don't want her to go in history in that dept that she won't even come out of it" Dad replied

And so Fight began!!! But yes i did attend the wedding and you know, it kept my mind fresh for sometime but then my mind always stuck to History.

Are you over with your talking???

Yes!

So now will you study???

Yes, i will and stop being so bore my mind.

I felt my mind Rollin her eyes!

Wait! Brain have eyes???

You are crazy Priya- my mind said

I giggled, i do think like that.

And yes, i am 18 now and couldn't even celebrate my birthday because of exams

Study!!!!!

Yeah yeah, why are you shouting???

I giggled again, isn't it weird my mind is shouting but Nobody can hear it!!
••••••••••••••

(After one and a half month)

"Mom dad, bhai my result is out" i said aloud

"we are coming"

They all came and stood near me and stared at the computer.

I first pray to god.... please god, i atleast get above 90% please.

"What's it is Priya??" Mom asked

I enter my roll no and everything and there we go.

I calculate my marks and am surprised "i got 96%"

"Wow"

Mom and dad hugged me.

"I am so happy" Dad said

"How much you got in maths?" Bhai asked

"97/100" i said

"That great, we should thank Rahul for that"

"Yes Dad Obviously, even his whole family for grand Dinner what say?" Bhai said with a grin

"Yes definitely" i said

I will get to meet you Rahul, i am so happy, evywn though I know that bhai wants to spend time with di but this is also good for me as well.

Oh my tutor come to me Fast!!

Rahul's POV

My final exams are done and so i am relaxed, next week onwards i will be in second year.

My dad Calls me down.

"Rahul, Bhaviksha"

"Coming Dad"

Yeah Bhaviksha came home for some days, as it's holiday in her college.

"Yes Dad" bhaviksha asked

"Beta Priya's Result is out and she secured 96%"

"Really? That's so good" mom said

I smiled, i knew she can do it.

"Wow, i am so proud of her" Bhaviksha said

"And she got 97 in maths, her parents are thanking Rahul and so they are calling our Family for Dinner tomorrow"

"Yes" Bhaviksha said "i will get i chance to meet her"

"Her or Him?" I whispered and she stamped on my foot "ouch"

"What happened Rahul?? Are you okay?" dad asked

"Yes, dad, i  am fine"

"Okay then, select a nice dress for yourselves, we will be going tomorrow" Mom said

We both nod and enter in our room.

Yes, i want to confess my love but still i am insecure, to hell insure.

When ever i think about her, Picnic Day memories consumes my mind.

I want to erase it, i want to throw it in a bin but then....but then it stops me to take steps towards Priya, it stops me to confess my feelings to her.

Whenever she called i tried to Say it but everytime i felt chocked.

I don't know but i think i should speak about this to Priya, she isn't made for me. She deserves someone better, very better than me.

I am not good enough for her, not at all.

Not at all !

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

I hope you guys liked that Chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you.