Chapter 24

Rahul's POV

(It's 4th period for now)

Okay now i am in my class walking towards my seat when something hit me.

I saw what fell down, which just hit the Side of my head and that was Chalk!

I looked at the direction from there it came and it was Shaan.

I took the chalk and was about to throw at him when he said "i was pointing it towards the Dustin bin"

But i didn't hear him and threw the chalk towards him but unfortunately it hut Yug. Oh ho

Yug Looked at me and glared he took the chalk and threw it at me, i bent down and it hit Shrey!

Like this out chalk fight Began.

Oh my my, now almost all the class is involved in it but some of them just ignored when chalk hit them.

As yug was near the Gate of our class room, Yash hit it towards him but at that moment teacher entered in the class  and shit!

The chalk hit right in between her eyebrows.

She stopped and Even Yash stopped in the same position in which he threw the chalk.

But we all quickly sat on our benches looking down as if we are the most innocent kid in this whole world and some were trying to hold their laughs.

But then a boy Chuckled loud and so did we but then Mam's voice stopped us "stand up all of you"

We all stood up and stayed quiet.

"Who threw the chalk" she asked but nobody dared to answer

"Okay fine don't say, just stand like this for the whole period!........ I still can't believe that you guys are in 12th. I mean look at your habits! It's just like a 5th standards student.... don't know what will happen to your future..." She began to give us lecture and i pressed my bottom lips between both my teeths to avoid my chuckle with my head down.

"Gaurav! You think it's funny?"

"Sorry mam" he said and tried to control his smile

"Go and stand outside the class" he shouted and with a smiling face he went out

"Shameless class! Anyone else want to smile?" She said

After few minutes she said "science and humanities students are better than you! Have a look at the students in that class. They are so well mannered and look at this class. No respect for teachers"

She lectured us for almost the whole period and taught us just for last 10/5 minutes.

When her period was over and she walked out of the class, everyone began to laugh.

"Yash because of you we stood for whole period" Shrey said while laughing

Then we three stood near the Gate of our class room, i leaned over the door and looked at the Rain.

Yesterday i watched a movie, in which the hero and Heroine were drenching in Rain and having romance.

I hope i can also have that moment with Pri-

Stop it Rahul Stop it!

You know guys i think more than enough about Priya.

She has somehow captured my mind. Always all the time she is in my mind, our encounters, our closeness every thing.

But you know what, they are the most beautiful encounters of my life.

Let it be our first meet, talk, closeness, the time when i saw her after so long, when ball hit my face and she came to me with worried expression, she was actually very worried for me which made my heart to flip with joy.