81

Third Person's POV

"You fucking traitor!" Marco spat as his brother and him were dragged into a place, their head cover were finally removed. A lighthouse.

'Where the fuck could we be? Lighthouses were always located on cliffs or shoals near the sea. And if we're at sea, how long was I passed out to not know which day it was or where we were exactly.' Marco thought to himself.

"I'll fucking kill you, you ingrate!" Mason growled as well as they were both dragged into the highest room of the lighthouse and were tied to each of their designated metal chairs.

Never in their life they would have imagined to be at this side of life. To be the one to receive torture.

"Let's keep this simple and easy. I'm gonna need your signature, your fingerprints, your eyeballs, and the location of a precious loved one. And when I say a loved one, I didn't mean your pathetic little toy. I want the other precious woman in your life."

Oliver stood over them arrogantly. He was fearless this time. Six long years, he did what he had to do to keep within their radars and now, he can truly be himself. And their plan, if executed perfectly, could make him a hundred-millionaire by the end of this week. He was excited to get this done and over with.

"If you gave that all up right here, right now, I can promise you a quick, painless, clean death. And a guarantee that the remaining of your friends and family will be spared. But if you don't," he trailed off and approached Marco and looked at him straight in the eyes full of wrath. Oliver's memory of getting beaten up by Marco was fresh. And now, his time has come to return the favor.

"Then I'd do every little sick thing you did to all the people you tortured, give you a slow and agonizing death. And just before you both take your last breath, I'll bring Paula, beat her up until she was too weak to refuse me and fuck her in front of you."

"FUCK YOU!!!" Mason and Marco simultaneously screamed at the traitor in front of them. They both wiggled with all their might to break loose but it didn't do anything.

Oliver wasn't sure exactly if he would do the last thing he spoke. He was never violent against women and he never had fantasies of trying so. He just wanted to add a little spice to the conversation in case the twins didn't get how serious this situation was. And Paula was just a pawn in this game too. She was just one of the unlucky ones who got caught in the crossfires.

All he cared was the money and his much awaited freedom. All these years, it was finally coming to fruition. He suffered and sacrificed a lot, more than his partner he thought, and he would not let anything ruin this for him. And if the situation ever calls for him to be violent against women, specifically to Paula, he was ready to do it. For the money, and nothing else.

Marco and Mason were both frustrated at their seats. Marco kept trying to wriggle his way out of the ropes which Mason thought was a complete waste of energy. But he wasn't gonna stop his brother from it. Anything, literally anything right now, was better than not trying at all.

Marco was sweating as he tried and tried. But none of it even helped to lose the ties a little bit. All his mind could think of was they can get all the money they want, they can have all their possessions, but he cannot give his life or his eyes for that matter. He couldn't bear to think not to see Paula anymore. He couldn't imagine leaving her so soon. This was the very first time he fell in love, deeply at that, and he barely expressed it. And even if he survived but lost his eyes, it hurt him even more. He would be a disable. He will become useless. And again, he wanted to live for Paula. He wanted to serve her, to please her, to appreciate her all his life. Not the other way around.