38

Mason's POV

Wow. That was so fucking amazing. The best I ever had.

I know I told myself before that once I fucked her, I can finally get her out of my system. But now that I had her and shared her with Marco, I wanted her more. I am more obsessed than before. What kind of drug is this girl?

After we dressed ourselves back into shorts and Paula in her bikini. Marco went in the house to take a phone call. I still wanted to feel Paula against my skin. I fucking craved her.

I offered my hand to her, I know she's weak with all the sex we did, "let's get you in the hot tub," I said to her.

She reluctantly took my hand, we walked to the tub beside the pool. "Don't worry, we'll just sit and relax. I won't fuck you in the tub," I assured her, "yet." She hitched her breath, not ready for another round. I just laughed.

We got in the tub and I settled her on my lap. She leaned her back onto my chest and rested her head on my shoulders. My hands snaked around her waist and she just relaxed to my touch.

"Did we hurt you?" I asked as I roamed my hands around her body. "Yes, but I liked it," she answered with her eyes closed.

"Do you regret it?" I asked again. "No, do you?" She looked at me worried that she didn't do enough. "Fuck, no. You were amazing," I pecked her lips.

She leaned back to my shoulder, shut her eyes and smiled. "I didn't want you to go home, you know," I mumbled. "I know, you were both very clear on that. But I have to," she answered sadly. "Stay," I hoped my dominance in bed extend to this kind of situation right now. "Mason, don't make this harder than it already is," she looked at me and cupped my face, "I want you both. I really do. But we both have very different lives." I kept quiet for a moment.

I wanted her for me. For us. Not that I wanted to commit myself to her, it's too early to tell that. But I definitely want her to just be fucking mine. My blood boils whenever I think her boyfriend owns her. Lucky son of a bitch. I wanted to tell her to drop everything and be ours. But that's gonna fucking happen. That's not who she is. She won't drop everything for any man. Not even for us.

So I just pushed back my thoughts and smiled at her, "I'll miss you," I admitted.

"I gotta say, it's nice to see your sweet side. You're always serious, angry or turned on," she pecked my lips and returned to her original position, her head resting on my shoulder. I bit her ear lightly, "I'm always turned on by you," I corrected her and she moaned.

And just hearing her moan, I actually was turned on. My cock hardened to her summon.

I kissed her neck, "Aren't you gonna miss me?" I sucked her neck while my hands went for her breasts and caressed each with both my hands. "Aren't you gonna miss my hands all over you?" I whispered. My hand went down and reached for her clit. "Aren't you gonna miss my cock deep inside this tight pussy?" I asked as I rubbed myself against her ass.

She breathed out, "I'll miss everything you do to me," she bit her lip trying to suppress her moans.

I fingered her sensually this time. Not my cup of tea, but I don't want to wear her out. We still got tonight and the whole day tomorrow to do that.

She was moaning and she naturally moved her hips against my fingers. "Please, daddy, more," she pleaded. Oh, fuck.

"Tell me you're fucking mine," I bit her neck. "Ahh! I'm fucking yours, daddy," she moaned, "please let me cum." It felt so fucking good hear her beg. I continued fingering her until she came. "Fuckkk," she breathed out.

After a few seconds, she turned around to face me, her legs were on either side of me. She bit her lips seductively and she grabbed my cock.

"Shit, Paula," I groaned as she pumped my cock underwater. "Daddy, you're so hard for me," she teased as she picked up the pace and touched her breast. What a fucking view, this girl is gonna be the end of me.

"Ride me," I commanded. She centered my cock to her pussy as she slowly dip herself to me. I laid both my arms onto the edge of the tub and let her ride me. I was just watching her impale herself and moan uncontrollably.

I can't control myself, "you are such a fucking naughty girl," I grabbed her hair and pulled her into a deep kiss. I could never get used to her. She's so fucking amazing. I grasped her hips and slammed her into me fast and hard. She was screaming, clearly near to exploding.

"Cum, love," I grunted along with my thrusts. "Oh, daddy!" She screamed and came. And as soon as I felt her warm juice, I came hard inside of her. "Fucking hell," I mumbled as we both catch our breaths. She rested herself on me.

————

Marco's POV

I came back at the back porch and see my brother and Paula doing it in the tub. Water splashed out the tub as she bounced herself on Mason. She's such a fucking turn on. This fucking girl is gonna kill me.

She outdid every girl I've ever been in bed with. And to think that she can both handle us, what a perfect girl. I admit I don't initially intend to share her with anyone else, including my brother. But damn, if she wants us both this much that she'd jump on us all the time then so be it. I won't fucking mind. I'm like a kid who just got his first candy, it's all I wanted to eat. She's one fucking delicious candy.

"It seems you don't need time to rest after all," I approached the tub as they finished fucking each other in the tub. She stood up, slipped out the tub and came close to me. "I have plenty of time to rest when I get back home," she said suggestively and ran her hands on my chest down to my abs. I heaved as her touch went lower and reached for my cock.

Mason stood up from the tub and went to the minibar. He lit up a cigar and just watched us.

You asked for it, Paula.

"On your fucking knees," I put my hand on her shoulder and pushed her down. Her mouth took my cock in. So fucking good. Her hand reached for the shaft and started pumping. I swatted her hand away, "no hands, use your mouth only," I ordered.

I grabbed her hair and roughly pushed her head until I was completely buried down her throat. She gagged and moaned against my cock. I thrusted into her mouth a few more times until I was coated with her spit. Now, I wanted to fuck her brains out.

I withdrew myself from her and lifted her up. I wasted no time, I dragged her back to the table and pushed her on it. She laid down her back on the table and spread herself for me. I spit on her pussy and rubbed her, "daddy, please fuck me," she rasped. "You don't need to fucking ask, Paula," I shoved my cock into her. "Shit!" She cursed as I thrusted with force into her.

"Who do you belong to, Paula?" I dared her. "Yours, daddy," she moaned out. "Tell me!" I yelled at her, pounding into her. The wooden table squeaked its connections as I pounded. "I'm yours, daddy! Yours to fuck!" She screamed, her hips started to shake. I knew she's about to cum. I was nearing my end as well.

I reached for her clit and rubbed it as I fucked her hard, "this pussy is ours!" I grunted as I pound into her a few more times before she and I exploded inside of her.

I bent down and laid my upper body onto her. My head was in between her breasts and I heard her heartbeat slowed down as we both breathed heavily. I kissed her breasts, "I can't get enough of you," I looked at her and she only smiled.

I cleaned us both and let her relax by the lounge chair. I joined my brother at the minibar and lit myself a cigar as well. A few moments later, she was asleep on the lounge chair completely naked. So fucking sexy.

"We have to make her stay," I mumbled to my brother as we both stared at her. "Believe me, I've been thinking ways to make her stay," he puffed his cigar.

***