25

I slept the whole afternoon. When I woke up, it was already 6P.M. Just in time for me to get ready for the dinner.

I showered and slipped on a simple dress. My phone buzzed and saw a text from Kyle.

"Dress up nice, Mr. Ty told me the clients invited us for dinner and drinks at the mansion to talk about the issue."

While I was looking through my limited dresses, Kyle texted me again, "after drinks at the mansion, we'll extend the drinking afterwards. Found a nice club not far."

So dinner dress and party dress in one. Okay, that's hard.

"Please come over, I can't choose," I texted Kyle.

He came in and helped me out. He picked my plain white bodycon silk dress and cut low at the back just above my ass.

"Kyle, it's super low cut at the back," I said shaking my head 'no'.

"Exactly! It's gonna be torture for the twins to see you in this tiny dress and hear you say you're going home!" Kyle exclaimed, reaching out the dress to me. I liked the idea.

They'd been torturing me every time I'm with them, time to reciprocate. I smiled at the thought.

"You know what, that's actually a good idea," I said as I took the dress from Kyle's hand.

————

We arrived at the mansion. We were received and led straight to the dining. The twins, in their suits as usual, were already seated right across from us.

"Good evening. Have a seat," Marco motioned us to our seats. We all chose our seats. I chose the chair closest to the door. They both stared at me smirking. Fucking handsome dangerous twins.

"Let's get to the point, did you guys have decided?" Mason asked looking straight at me.

"Well, we planned on talking tonight so I do not know what they decided yet," Mr. Ty answered.

"We can talk about it right now," Marco raised his eyebrow at me. I just looked down.

So fucking intimidating.

"Brother, let's feed them first," Mason said to Marco. And soon, food were served.

"So what have you decided, Ms. Levi?" Marco asked and turned to Jackie first.

"I'd be more than happy to stay and wait for the construction to resume," she smiled at him. He nodded and smiled as well.

"Mr. Matthews?" Marco turned to Kyle.

"I'd stay as well. Can't say 'no' to a month of living beside the beach," he joked. Marco laughed a little and turned to me.

"Ms. Paula Santiago?" Marco said ever so slowly.

I patted my mouth with the napkin and said, "I have decided to come home and be back once we resume back to work on the project. My boyfriend must be worried once he knew the situation here," I smiled and took a bite of my meat.

Marco's smile faded and replaced with a clenched jaw. That's right, I ain't falling for your trap, you sexy demons.

Mason sighed heavily and said, "that's too bad, my brother and I just talked about it before you guys came, we have decided to require you to stay." He stabbed his meat with his fork too heavily, his eyes never left mine.

"What?" I can't believe he just said that. "You heard me," Mason answered back.

"Mr. Davidson, I think it's best to let her decide if she wanted to stay," Mr. Ty chimed in.