Final selection 2/2

Narrator pov:

Both nezuko and kanao were standing across a powerful demon, the demon had many arms and was able to stretch them out to great lengths, then both kanao and nezuko felt the ground rumble they both looked at each other and jumped away, barely avoid the hands that were coming out of the ground, as several more arms reached out to crush the pair but with some quick thinking they were both able to cut the arms off. As the hand demon kept launching attacks, the hand demon started to get worried, and began to panic by the skill the two possessed.

Nezuko pov:

We were fighting a hand demon, and judging by the size of the hand demon and its strength, it must have eaten a lot of people, it was unforgivable. As i looked at Kanao as i had a plan. "Kanao" and it immediately caught her attention, "can you get the demons attention? I'll decapitate the demon" as she simply nods as we get ready for the demons next attack

The hand demon pov:

Those two were planning something, but it's not going to matter, my neck is too tough for them to cut. However these two are strong, and fast, but I'll make quick work of them

Narrator pov:

As the hand demon attacked again, stretching its arms out at the pair trying to crush their skulls, suddenly most of its arms were cut off, shocking the hand demon by the strength these two had.

Kanao pov:

I just have to get the demons attention like Nezuko's orders. 'Breath of flowers, second form: honorable shadow plum' creating several sword slashes around me cutting off all the arms that the hand demon threw at me

The hand demon pov:

Dammit! This girl, she just keeps cutting off all my arms, wait, wheres the other one?

Narrator pov:

The hand demon looks up to see nezuko getting ready to land the killing blow, as the hand demon was extremely worried and nervous. Kanao was watching nezuko do the killing blow. But somebody was watching the pair fight the hand demon on the trees.

Nezuko pov:

As i was going cut the demons head off I used one of my breathing forms "Breath of flowers, sixth form: whirling peach!" Immediately using my body weight and creating a powerful slash, cutting the hand demons head off. As me and kanao watched the demon turn to ash, i immediately embraced kanao as a celebration as a victory. I was extremely happy that we both had survived.

Tanjiro pov:

I was watching the entire fight from a tree, seeing nezuko all grown up, seeing her kill that powerful demon, seeing make a new friend, it just brought tears to my eyes. Seeing my little sister alone is already enough to make me cry. I am so proud of her. As I watched her and nezuko embrace, I'm glad she has a new family. Anyway the sun is coming up, I need to run back to the cave.

Narrator pov:

It was a rainy day, its the 7th and final day of the final selection. Nezuko and kanao were running east to get to where the sun rises first, after simply encountering a few demons, the rain finally stopped, and that was when they saw the wisterias bloom again. Nezuko was so happy they survived that and she immediately embraced kanao. She was a bit shocked by the sudden hug.

Nezuko pov:

When me and Kanao walked up the stairs we see that there are 14 surviving participants. But I was looking around but I can't find the guy with a maroon haori. 'Did he not survive? Impossible. He was the one who saved most if these participants' and the two twins came back.

Narrator pov:

As the twins came back and congratulated everyone on their survival, from announcing their ranks to giving them their crows. But one of the kids with a purple haori and a mohawk snapped and grabbed one of the twins hair, he was desperate for the color changing sword. Luckily nezuko interfered. After all that, kanao and nezuko chose their ores. They both went back to the estate and Kanae gave them one huge hug the second they knocked on the doors. Even shinobu and the other people at the estate gave them a hug. Kanae was crying like a 3 year old because she was really happy to see them both survive.

Tanjiro pov:

By the time the 7th day of the final selection began, that was when I left. I took this opportunity to escape from the selection and went back to my master, kokushibo. When i arrived and went inside his home, kokushibo saw me and first I bowed, btu he just hugged me. I was really shocked by the sudden hug master gave me. When we both sat down, i gave him the story about my sister in the final selection, he was smiling. He then gave me a long box, it was a gift from master. "Tanjiro my student" master spoke "this is a gift that i forged for you, i wanted to congratulate you, you are now ready." When i opened the box he gave me it revealed a warped sword he forged for me, i nearly broke into tears.

" When i opened the box he gave me it revealed a warped sword he forged for me, i nearly broke into tears

Kokushibo pov:

Giving my student a new sword, i saw him about to cry. I simply said "boys do not cry, men do" my student who i saw as a son was now ready. A feeling that I haven't felt in centuries. "Tanjiro" and he immediately looked at me "get ready, by next nightfall, i have a mission for you" as he nodded and i saw the anticipation in his eyes.

15 days later

Nezuko pov:

Both kanao and I received our swords, kanao had a beautiful bright pink sword, mine was, black? I was confused, I thought it meant misfortune, but kanae said theres no such thing, it's just really rare. And my crow arrived and it spoke?! My first mission. I put on my uniform and a pink haori and prepared to leave, also kanao got prepared to leave, we both had different missions. I waved everyone goodbye as I left

Tanjiro pov:

I out on a pure black kimono and my green and black haori, tied my long hair to a high ponytail like master, kept my new sword master made for me at my waist, as nightfall arrived, I left for the mission master gave me. I promised master I'd always come back alive, as i waved goodbye, I thought i smelled sadness, at the same time happiness from master, i even saw a tear form from one of his eyes. I left, my first mission has begun, and your time will come to an end, Muzan Kibutsuji.

Narrator pov:

As both siblings left their masters and both got ready for their first mission, they both thought the same thing without even knowing. And that they both will reunite.

To be continued

Hi! How was this chapter? Be sure to leave some suggestions

Taisho secret 1: nezuko nearly got lost, thanks to her crow giving her directions she found her way
Taisho secret 2: a cat entered the estate causing shinobu to stay in the roof for the entire day
Taisho secret 3: ill try to post a chapter once or twice a day so stick around!