Red light district

Butterfly estate

Nezuko pov:

A month has already gone by, kanae healed faster than me. Tanjiro is told to stay with us as to avoid blowing kokushibo's cover, while waiting for kanae and tanjiro to return from the pillar meeting, I was helping shinobu-san with the estate. We weren't very busy today but ever since the attack on doma, demon activity got a bit lesser. But for some reason only kanae-san and Oni-chan was invited. Master probably wanted a report about the fight with upper moon 2.

Until i heard something, looking out the window i see Uzui-san, the sound pillar, carrying namo and Aoi while the other two kids try to get him to stop. Is he kidnapping?! I rush outside and kicked at the chest. "What are you doing?!" Uzui asked and he looked pissed off. "Why are you taking aoi and namo?!" I asked. "Shut up! I need them for a mission!" "Then take me, also i hope you don't mind if i take Zenitsu and Inoskue with me on the mission" "BWAHAHAHA, YES, TIME TO SLAUGHTER THE DEMONS, ILL KILL MORE DEMONS THAN YOU MEZUKO!" Inoskue still being inoskue.... Then Zenitsu came and said "NEZUKO-CHAAAN! ehem. I mean, wait what mission are we doing snd where is it?" Uzui then said "were going to the red light district!" Then shinobu came out "EXCUSE ME?! NO NO NO NO, NEZUKO IS NOT GOING THERE YOU THREEE WIFED WEIRDO!"

What is the red light district? "BUT I NEED HER FOR A MISSION!" yelled uzui "YEAH BUT NIT AT THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT!" yelled back shinobu then kanae entered with the box that tanjiro is in "Ara ara, what did i miss?" Then i apporached kanae and asked "what is the red light district?" Then kanae just stopped and said "Ara ara, uhhh, it's not somewhere where you can go" then we heard tanjiro's muffled voice in the box "what is the red light district?" "And hearing that made everyone in the estate shocked, because even they knew about the red light district and cannot believe that the two siblings never heard of the red light district.

Aoi pov:

Wait... they don't know the district?? S*it...

Uzui pov:

"Well since you both don't know it! You'll have to go!" After all, those two siblings would make a fine shinobi.

Narrator pov:

A few minutes later the insect pillar and flower pillar were having an argument with the sound pillar about nezuko and tanjiro going to the red light district. Tanjiro was still inside the box that kanae was carrying and he could hear them and smell their anger. And next thing they know in a fit of rage kanae threw the box on the ground and it bounces up and over the estate. "Wait... nee-san..." shinobu said, "isn't Tanjiro still inside the box?" And everyone had a sudden realization, "AAAAAAGH! TANJIIROOOO!"  they found the box and brought it inside because it had a few holes in it and opened letting tanjiro come out, he came put all dizzy and in pain and collapsed. (Keep in mind tanjiro was still in his small form)  "Onii-chan are you okay?!" Nezuko yelled. But tanjiro just gave her a small thumbs up, everyone else had a huge sigh of relief. "Well... Tanjiro can go but he will need to stay in the box until you find the demon." Kanae said "wait... when were you my guardian?" Asked Tanjiro. "Wait why is he allowed to go?" Asked nezuko, "Ara ara, you didn't get the news yet? Tanjiro is the new moon pillar. We would've asked kokushibo but he said no from the very beginning"
"Well, kamado tanjiro!" Yelled uzui. "Time to go to the red light district with boar head and crybaby! But first! You must dress up as a woman! You already have the hair now all we need is the makeup!" But Tanjiro immediately ran back to his broken box and hid.

Kanae came and said with a tick mark "Ara ara, did you not hear what I just said?"  As uzui just sat there with this face :/

Time skip to the red light district!

It was night, both Zenitsu and inoskue were wondering around the district disguised as women, Uzui was looking for his wives while Tanjio jumped from roof to roof. Until there was a string scent coming from one of the houses, this scent, had a similar scent from before. He went to go investigate and thats when he saw her, he knew right away who she was. But he soon realized he got caught, looking at her, the demon also knew who he was and she immediately used clothing like ribbons and tried to kill tanjiro. Tanjiro then drew his blade "breath of the moon, Fourteenth Form: Catastrophe, Tenman Crescent Moon!" Tanjiro uses the gigantic version of his sword and creates a chaotic vortex of powerful extremely long-ranged omni-directional slashes that destroys whatever is caught up within its attack radius. Destroying the house and hopefully the demon as well. As the smoke cleared he saw the demon, now with her eyes saying upper moon 6. "S*it..." 

"Oh its you..." upper moon 6 spoke, "do i know you?" Asked tanjiro "no... but i am daki! The upper moon 6! And the one who will kill you, you betrayed kokushibo. Though i have no care for that bug, but these are masters orders. Just because your a demon, doesn't mean i cant kill you" daki responded. "Breath of the moon, ninth form: Waning moonswaths" "blood demon art, flesh manipulation"

Uzui pov:

I saw that explosion, what the hell did you get yourself into kamado!

Narrator pov:

Inoskue, zenitsu and the sound pillar were on their way to help tanjiro and join the fight. As they can see crescent moons which they can tell is Tanjiro using his form, they can hear a demon, but judging by the fight, its no ordinary demon, its a demon moon. And not only that, a sibling was on its way for she swore she would never be separated from her brother again.

To be continued

Yoooooo! How was this chapter? A fight is coming up and I'm not sure how im going to write it :/

Taisho secret 1: nezuko sneaked out and went ti the red light district to help our tanjiro
Taisho secret 2: Uzui's wives were found and they're alright
Taisho secret 3: would you consider these to be secrets?

Ill try to post a chapter or two a day. Sorry if this chapter was a bit short.