Lower moon 5

Nezuko pov:

The demon kid was torturing? The other demon. The kid then spoke "what's the matter? There is nothing to see here" "why are you torturing her? Aren't you guys comrades?" "Comrades? No, were family of course" nezuko just glared at the kid "family? That doesn't look like family to me. If anything, your bonds are fake!" The demon kid then seemed angry. A random demon slayer then came "oh? A demon kid. Heh! Even i can do this! Our superiors are offering high prices for the demons we slay. Now come on!" "W-wait!" Then the demon kid used what seems to be threads from his fingers and cut the slayer into pieces in a matter of seconds. "What did you say about me? About our bonds?" The demon kid said now with an angry tone. Nezuko could feel dark aura coming from the kid, "well? Will you take back what you said?" "I will not! Because your bonds really are fake!" Nezuko yelled now gripping her katana. The kid then threw more strings at nezuko and one string seemingly coming down from the sky. 'Breath of flowers, first form: orchid blossoming!' Where she was supposed to deliver multiple slashes to her opponent but only to see her deflect back his string.

Nezuko pov:

I only deflected the string, his strings must be tougher than rock. If i didn't use the form, it would've destroyed my katana. "Well? Will you take back what you said?" The demon kid asked again, but I didn't answer, I just gave a glare.
"Very well then" he then pulled his hand and i see, a thousand strings coming down on me I can't dodge it, ill have no choice! "Breath of flowers, second form: Honorable shadow plum!" A defensive technique, rotating my sword defending most of the strings from me, but i felt them rip my haori, my arms were grazed just a little.

"Heh, seems like i can beat you! Ill cut your head off before you can even kill more people!" I yelled. Till he responded, "such powerful words, but let's see if you can defeat me..." he said while revealing his eye saying lower moon 5 "lets see if you can defeat, a member of the twelve demon moons!"

Ill have to go for it, I don't have a choice, I can't stay on the defensive. "Breath of flowers, sixth form: whirling peach!" I yelled then immediately began charging, every twist i make with my body, i can feel my sword getting stringer to the point i was able to cut his threads!

Lower moon 5 pov:

Interesting this girl doesn't give into fear and is able to cut my strings. My so called sister, i sent her to kill other demons. But that doesn't mean anything else.

Narrator pov:

Lower moon 5 then spoke, "hey, you think this is the toughest my strings can get?" As his hands and his threads began turning red. "Blood demon art, cruel string prison" and nezuko was surrounded by red strings, even while doing a form, she wont be able to cut them, until nezuko had memories to how her father taught tanjiro dance of the fire god, she then tried to use a form herself "dance of the fire god! Dance!" Her blade began to set a blaze and cut the red strings 'my strings!' Lower moon 5 thought as he began laying the strings everywhere to cut her, some of the strings teared through nezuko's haori and also injuring her but she cannot stop, if she does, it may backfire on her.

Cutting through the strings she finally reached the lower moon where she hit his neck, but because of him being a lower moon it will be tougher than any strings he can manifest. But with dance of the fire god, she did it, decapitating the lower moon as she fell, exhausted, tired, injured. But, she didn't see his body disintegrate as the lower moon appeared with his strings holding his head. "Did you actually think you defeated me? I cut my own head off, i hope your enjoying that illusion of yours." As the lower moon reattached his head "i have never been this frustrated before! Im going to murder you and cut you into pieces!" As nezko desperately tried to reach her sword, but her sword was damaged.
"Blood demon art, murderous eye basket" then nezuko found herself surrounded by turning strings around her ready to cut her into pieces, 'this is it for me?' But someone came and cut all the strings.