Chapter 18- I've Just Created the World's First Human Torch Now's not the Time

I lead him downstairs, ignoring his curious looks. My revenge mood is on, unfortunately for him. He isn't getting a peep out of me about the location. But one thing has been bugging me, and I intend to get answers.

"Do you have powers? I've heard of some legend saying that royals had them, but I never thought they were true." I muse, thinking about what he did to Denise and I. I've assumed that the rumors are true because of that, but clarification is needed.

"Yeah, only one though. It's just to cause pain in any location of the body. I can decide how much, too. The first time, I gave you a small amount, which can only feel like a bit of throbbing." I thought so. No wonder I was so easily weakened when she hit me.

We finally reach the cafeteria, filled with powerful men and woman in this vampire society. They all have their own homes, but I understand why they would want to stay here. The castle is beautiful, huge, and the beds are extremely comfy. I would never get off of it if I wasn't anyone important.

I look around, searching for a prey. My eyes land on a brunette boy, with quite a bit of muscle. He has sharp green eyes, brighter than any I've ever seen. I think I'll pick him.

Leaving behind Daniel, I walk up to the guy. He notices me immediately, shocked that I would come up to him. He stares at my body, mostly at the chest area, and smirks. I can already tell he has a big ego. What I'm about to do will only feed it, but I can't say I feel bad about it.

I toss my legs over his lap so I'm straddling him, and bite his lip. Playfully, I tug and nip at it. He growls lowly, and I feel waves of lust rolling off of him.

His hands grip my hip and pulls me closer to him, so I'm hovering over his baby-maker. It pokes me, but I don't acknowledge it. Only one person can get me aroused. And that one person is probably going to kill me for doing this, but he deserves it. If this is the only way I can get into his mind, then so be it.

Suddenly, I'm yanked off of him. My legs fall onto the floor, spread across like a ragdoll's. I look up, only to meet Daniel's extremely angry and jealous expression. His eyes seem like they want to pop out of his head's, and his face is as red as a strawberry. I can practically see the steam coming out of his ears.

"What the fuck was that for?" He roars. Everyone in the room is now silent, watching this whole commotion. I ignore him once again, walking towards a new guy.

I harshly tilt his neck to the side, and pepper kisses all around it. His body tenses, but he makes no moves to stop it. I nibble a spot between his shoulder blades, causing him to moan lowly. Again, I'm pulled off, but that doesn't discourage me one bit.

A new guy comes to view, much more handsome then all of the others. Excluding Daniel, of course. He looks like some Greek god gracing us with his presence. He's definitely my new pick.

I push my mate back and climb on top of him, facing the crowd's direction. I slowly place my hands on my thighs, letting them roam upwards. I make sure they trace each and every curve, only to give everyone a show. Their talking has not commerced yet, thankfully. This still isn't finished.

I turn back slightly and teasingly bite his earlobe. His arm wraps around my waist, his fangs scraping my collarbone. I can tell by the way his hands shake that he doesn't want to do this, obviously because of fright of the vampire king, but he can't help it.

Daniel blocks my view, and I hiss at him. He disregards my warning and throws me over his back.

"If one of you dare to sneak a glance at my Ava, I'll make sure you have scars that will never heal." He announces. Everyone quickly turns back, looking at their food as if it's the most interesting thing in the world.