Chapter 1

He- he's dead. She really did it. That Sylvie. She would pay. All this responsibility and pow- wait. Of course! We rule the timeline! We? No. It should be I, the all-powerful timekeeper! But not without them.. I almost forgot! My love! Where are they? I'll find them, but my current priority is power. I shall devise a plan. I have the upper hand, for I have charmed her and she believes that I, the most powerful being loves...her? I must end this mockery, end her. But she will be tough so I will wait. I'll study her, watch her, learn about her... until the time is right.

"Im feeling a bit cold, aren't you?" said Sylvie. 

"Yes. Come on, let's find somewhere in this castle to sleep."
We walked around and in the end found three places to rest. In the spire, in the master's bedroom, in the basement, at the ex-servants' beds and next to the kitchen, where the senior T.V.A. members used to sleep.

" I'm taking the Spir-" said Sylvie

" No I am."

"Are you questioning me?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"Fine," She said bluntly, "I'll sleep elsewhere instead if you think you are higher than I."

"Well that's because I am."
She was walking away to her bedroom but stopped after my remark.

"Ooh struck a nerve have I?"
She walked away, with a quicker pace this time.

That night, I had a dream. I was in an empty void...wait- I've been here before... they've done it! Where are they, do they remember me?

I'm here, to your right.
I turn to the right and see the familiar light blue light.