Chapter 2

"How are you communicating with me?" I say.

I am more powerful than you think.
More powerful than I think? We could rule together, for eternity!

Loki. I cannot rule for I do not have a proper body. Fetch me one, and we shall rule together. Properly.

"Your wish is my command."

Stop it with your quotes. You're using too much mortal language, I don't approve.

"Oh. Sorry."

And stop saying sorry because I already know you'll do it again.

"Sor- I mean yes I understand."
This is why I loved them so much. They're so knowing and clever, and POWERFUL.

This...girl. What importance does she have to you?

I knew exactly what they were thinking. 

"Trust me it's not what you think. I plan to overthrow her. I have seduced her and I am hatching a plan."

What kind of plan?

"The kind of plan where I teleport-around-her-trying-to-stab-her kind of plan."

Remember. She is your variant and therefore you must study yourself and figure what she'd do given the consequences. Additionally, I believe you are the only Loki variant with a powerful being like I to stand by you.

"Ok so what's the plan?"

That is for another time. Try to stay alive until then. Remember this, time passes differently in these conversations.
I wake up.