Chapter 15

briefly edited
excuse mistakes

jaaliyah's pov

"Whos Ka'liyah?" Olivia asked

"Uhm....Shes my twin. She passed during my freshman year. If y'all don't mind I would like to be left alone."  They nodded showing that they understood and left my room. i sat in the dark and cried listening to music. (A/n: in the last chapter your sister said that you liked them. She never specifically said which type of like. It will make sense later on in the story)

The next day

i didnt leave your room at all and my only wish was to be left alone. Spencer brought me a pan of his moms mac & cheese. i ate and watched movies all day. The house was empty cause they also had things they had to deal with.

A week later  (it went like that in the show)

Beverly has been winning games left and right. Track and football. Today was my moms death anniversary. i didn't want to dress up neither did i want to go to school. i skipped school and later that evening me and Olivia walked into the cafe. Layla and the football team was there.

 Layla and the football team was there

outfit

Spencer then walked over to me and Olivia.

"What's up?" Spencer noticed you were pulling your hair. He slapped your hand.

"Stop that."

"But-"

"No buts. Stop letting your anxiety about today get the best of you." he looked me in my eyes

"Look at you fitting in with the cool kids"-Olivia

"Well ion know about all that. On the field, maybe, but off the field, it still feels kinda-"

"Forced? Yeah, trust me. I feel you. I'm still not sure how I fit into all this yet, you know?"-Olivia

"There's only one way to find out. Y'all come chill with us."-Spencer

"Chill with you, JJ, Jordan, the football team, Asher who's a asshole might I remind, then you have Layla who takes up for his asshole personality. Don't get me wrong Layla's my friend and I trust her but nah im good. Once they figure out what today is, it will be a pity party and I despise those" i said with a fake smile on my face.

"Yeah I will also pass on hanging out with y'all." Olivia gave a condensed version.

"All right. I'll see y'all back at the house." Spencer said walking away

"Liv wanna do something fun?"

"Uhm sure?"

"Ok get the food and let's go"