The Outlander quickly realized that living with two other companions is much more enjoyable than living in solitary. Though the two of you, Paimon and [NAME], were quite troublesome. But then again.. Aether was surprised to see that he was as joyful as he was when he was with his sister, Lumine.

PS. Teaching you all about the discoveries and new works / utensils were quite fun, even though you were quite the slow learner.

You and Paimon ( who decided to tag along ) quickly wormed your ways into Aether's heart; you were basically like family to him.

It has been a week since Aether had let you into his life, and while you were still unsure of your mysterious past and surroundings, the blonde was more than happy to educate you, adding in details here and there. You were often caught raiding the burning pot of delicious delicacies, or just plainly admiring the terrain with a lopsided smile on your face.

Aether particularly grew close to you, as you clung to his side almost always, latching onto his cape with a nervous look in your eyes. He found it rather endearing, as much as the Outlander did not want to admit it, you remind him so much of his sibling, a best friend if you will.

"Hm? Aether?" you called out for the umpteenth time. Aether snaps out of his stupor, blinking once; twice, before turning his head in your direction. You smiled brightly, satisfied that you had finally garnered his attention before handing him a bowl filled of fresh herbs and berries. Yet another soup dish, one of your favorite dishes ( he shouldn't be so surprised, you drank it almost everyday ).

"Ah, thank you," the blonde nodded his head in gratitude, placing it within the depth of his palms, settling it on his lap. Beside you was Paimon, nibbling on a few plump berries before the child was scolded by you for eating the necessities for the soup. "But Paimon can't wait anymore.." was always the white haired female's excuse.

"You musn't," you reprimanded the child, continuing to stir with a wooden spoon through the swirling, boiling delicacy. "Also, I've packed almost everything. We should be ready to travel early in the morning."

Oh. Right. Tomorrow morning, Aether would continue his search for his sister. It was about time to get moving anyways, they would have to do it sooner or later, and there was no time to waste. The sooner they found Lumine, the sooner they can start looking for clues of your past self, even if it seemed impossible.

"That's good," was the only thing the mostly stoic male said.

Everything was going quite well. For the first step in finding yourself, as Aether had said, was to find a certain skill that you were good at. You assumed cooking was one of your expertise, but it did not match quite well as you thought it to be. If anything, you learned more benefits about what your new body could do. The most important and by far uncanny, was that you did not require sleep.

Yes, you did feel tired at times. But you found out the past few days that you were perfectly fine without having to rest at night for long periods of time. Aether and Paimon were a different case. Even though Paimon was a weird creature child thing, she did need her sleep, much like Aether, who was fatigued after fighting off slimes that ventured too near to the camp with his long sword. Paimon agreed that it was definitely unnatural.

So, you were a different case. It made you wonder if you were even human in the first place.

Next was that you harboured a "vision", as what Paimon called it. Apparently, it was some kind of given power blessed by the Archons to a certain user. You believe you have a "Cryo" vision. With the way you completely froze your opponents ( practicing with the Hyrdo slimes and a few hilichurls.. ) with your fingertips, Aether confirmed that you were some kind of divine God, much like the God that separated Lumine and the Outlander.

𝘿𝙄𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙀 | genshinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें