Chapter 3: Krill

Tsudi cleared his throat, looking at Daisy. "The krills, or Dark Dragons, are creatures of darkness. They attack any moving light creature, including us," He explained.
   Daisy shivered. "O-oh..."
Tsudi continued. "They have a blue eye which turns red when it spots it's victim. It's entire body is black. And it has many little arm-like appendages hanging from it's body."

Tsudi then held up a picture of a krill to Daisy, who stared at it for a few moments then shrieked.
   "Daisy?!" Lamed gasped, and held her child close to her body. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Daisy shook their head, shaking violently, murmuring something.
   "What is it?" Ayin asked.
"K-Krill.... I don't want to hear anymore.." Daisy squrimed out of Lamed's grasp and ran into their room, closing the door and jumping into their bed, wrapping themselves in a blanket.

Lamed looked at Tsudi. "Maybe you shouldn't have shown them the pictures."
   "Maybe, I just hope that they'll be okay," Tsudi breathed, looking down.

"Mom should we..?" Mekh suggested, and Lamed shook her head. "No, let's give her some space."

"Alright.." Sah and Mekh spoke.

Later that night, Daisy had fallen asleep, then woke up in an empty black space.

"Huh? Where am I?" They asked themselves as they looked around. "Hello?" They called.

Shouting was heard off in the distance, and Daisy slowly walked towards it, whimpering. Probably not the best idea to go towards the shouting though, but Daisy was in curiosity's grasp.

They walked and walked, and eventually, came into a scene. There was a krill, and a bunch of creatures who looked just like Daisy.
Daisy stopped and froze. Unable to move due to the krill.

The krill dived down and scooped up most of the creatures, and they disappeared. Daisy covered their mouth, too scared of what would happen if they made any noise.

There were two creatures left. One who looked just like Daisy, and another, whom Daisy didn't recognize. The krill charged at the lookalike but the other creature shoved them out of the way, disappearing, and the lookalike fell down, slowly disappearing into the darkness.

Daisy was all alone, they were on their knees, sobbing and hugging themselves, trying to convince themself that it was just a dream.

Then the krill looked right at Daisy. It's red eye radiating pure evil and darkness off of it. It leaned back... Then charged at Daisy. They scrambled to get up and ran. They didn't get too far before the Krill grabbed them with it's arm-like appendages, and Daisy blacked out.

When they awoke, they were with all the other creatures, but in crystal containers. Daisy cried for help, but didn't get any response. "W-what is this?" They asked. looking at all of the creatures.

A crystal appeared in front of Daisy, and opened up slowly, moving towards them.
   Daisy tried to move but found that they couldn't no matter how hard they tried.

The crystal closed on Daisy, and kept them inside, until everything went black.